• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 FEB, valentine's day....any roses?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprise! surprise! surprise!

my japanese gf sent me a box of exquisite chocolate and a bundle of red red roses! now the wifey is green envy!!

it's so lucky to have japanese gf (s) LOL! :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
and so is XMAS DAY, mother's day, father's day....and if they could, invent also brother's day, sis' day, uncle's day, auntie's day......

everyday is a "day". LOL!

and teacher's day is headache day for the wifey! kids wanna give something to their teachers (plural hor) and the wifey would be bz buying and wrapping stuff....and my pocket would also be very bz draining out $$$

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is true, but the society we live in is capitalistic. We try to "moneytize" everything. Couple of weeks ago, I went for a haircut and the malay barber greeted me by wishing Happy Chinese New Year, I said what's so great about New Year, every year is the same ritual, limpei quite sian of the whole thing. He said "Yeah, if got money, everyday also can be New Year, if no money, New Year also what for?" You get the message. Last year, I wanted to take my mom out for Mother's Day, and she said she didn't want to go out on that day because it will be crowded and expensive everywhere, she's correct. But most people will still adhere to the norms of society because it is the way to be.

Cheers!

and so is XMAS DAY, mother's day, father's day....and if they could, invent also brother's day, sis' day, uncle's day, auntie's day......

everyday is a "day". LOL!

and teacher's day is headache day for the wifey! kids wanna give something to their teachers (plural hor) and the wifey would be bz buying and wrapping stuff....and my pocket would also be very bz draining out $$$

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget about what special day it is: just eat a banana and enjoy yourself.

[video=youtube;MMMF3bKb4Lo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMMF3bKb4Lo[/video]

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprise! surprise! surprise!

my japanese gf sent me a box of exquisite chocolate and a bundle of red red roses! now the wifey is green envy!!

it's so lucky to have japanese gf (s) LOL! :biggrin:

Chocolate eat already will be gone.

Roses cannot last forever, they will wither and die even if you put in water.

All your gifts got no meaning one. You say, true or not?