• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12 bicycles strapped to a car

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Startled driver says get a load of this...

SCCZEN_220512SPLBIKES_460x230.jpg

Photo / Supplied

A driver was stunned to see 12 bicycles strapped to a car travelling over Mangere Bridge. Craig Stewart took this picture as he travelled to the airport on Monday morning.

Mr Stewart, an analyst at Verto, said: "I couldn't believe what I was looking at and thought I was in Cambodia where I would expect to see this - but not in New Zealand."

"Needless to say I disobeyed the road rules to take the photo while driving - I figured if there was a police car nearby they might have other priorities."

He said the car was riding very low at the back as the suspension could not handle the weight of the bikes.
Mr Stewart also could not work out how the bikes were attached.

It looked like there was just one piece of rope securing them to the car.

"It was amazing, completely unbelievable. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing," he said.

Having travelled quite a bit, Mr Stewart said he had seen similar sights in Cambodia or India but never in New Zealand, let alone Auckland.

DO YOU KNOW THIS CAR? email [email protected]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Startled driver says get a load of this...

SCCZEN_220512SPLBIKES_460x230.jpg

Photo / Supplied

A driver was stunned to see 12 bicycles strapped to a car travelling over Mangere Bridge. Craig Stewart took this picture as he travelled to the airport on Monday morning.

Mr Stewart, an analyst at Verto, said: "I couldn't believe what I was looking at and thought I was in Cambodia where I would expect to see this - but not in New Zealand."

"Needless to say I disobeyed the road rules to take the photo while driving - I figured if there was a police car nearby they might have other priorities."

He said the car was riding very low at the back as the suspension could not handle the weight of the bikes.
Mr Stewart also could not work out how the bikes were attached.

It looked like there was just one piece of rope securing them to the car.

"It was amazing, completely unbelievable. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing," he said.

Having travelled quite a bit, Mr Stewart said he had seen similar sights in Cambodia or India but never in New Zealand, let alone Auckland.

DO YOU KNOW THIS CAR? email [email protected]

Peleton was infront so this driver must follow behind if his rider bike damaged he replace immediately!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bicycle thief is too greedy.
There are better way to test his car rear suspension.

Last edited: