• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1,800 per mth can support family of 8

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
226044_10151135046444218_1101757434_n.jpg

Allintheheads

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pray for the breadwinner to have a safe and healthy life. In order to support such young family.

Hope that there are more welfare to support such family.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a childhood. Buy 1 toy per year and have to share between 5 kids. Guess his kids won't be celebrating Father's Day with much enthusiasm when they grow up.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at their profile, I think the real problems start when majority of them are in secondary and post secondary schools where expenses are at the highest !!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If one of the kids got major illness, I see where this fellow is going to get the money. The whole family will fall apart.

The family is living on thin line on a daily basis.

The media will be showing more of such rare family hoping to encourage and change people's mindset. But who would want to intentionally live below the poverty line by having more kids? No one is going to help if anything happens and we all know that.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a great family. A model for Singkies.
ya, man! ...

sinkies shud all b earning oni $1,800 a mth ... n cramp in a 3 room hdb flat ...

sinkies shud suffer 4 ze prosperity of ah loon n his jin-gang ...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a great family. A model for Singkies.

Hey fuckard.

You want a better model? I don't mean those found on the runway!

How about puting up an example of a m&d family who seem to be able to support a family of 10, including grand parents with..

S$1200 per month!:biggrin: