• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“My marriage is annulled on the basis of non-consummation of marriage which is why I am a virgin”. What’s wrong?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs here don’t know how to read simply English?

My marriage is annulled on the basis of non-consummation of marriage which is why I am a virgin”​

Means if my marriage is not a failure I will not be a virgin. So simple FACT can twist it to something wrong and say I exposed non virgin that’s how vile and offensive Cantonese dogs @musclepower @sbfuncle etc are. Pui!
Of course they know how to read just playing dirty shameless Cantonese hakka dogs that dare not swear. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they know how to read just playing dirty shameless Cantonese hakka dogs that dare not swear. Pui!!
You sia suay Chinese dog son of chicken @musclepower mouth open only repeating all Ccb lies and false accusations of me that I have answered many times with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sia suay Chinese dog son of chicken @musclepower mouth open only repeating all Ccb lies and false accusations of me that I have answered many times with your Cantonese dog pride WHILE YOU DARE NOT SWEAR IF I AM A VIRGIN YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH AND 18 generations whores. Yikes!
Look at how proud this bully dog is spewing and repeating Ccb lies that are already answered many times and he dare not swear. Yikes!

Post in thread 'The last Chinese poem of 2023 dedicated to a fake Virgin'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...edicated-to-a-fake-virgin.355198/post-3938184