• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“I can bed 100 Singapore girls for FREE yearly” – American expat sneers at 48 men cha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: “I can bed 100 Singapore girls for FREE yearly” – American expat sneers at 48 men

mr sandler isn't even known for his looks. His comedy is pretty dull and cliche too. Some ppl say it's cause he's a jew that's why he's still making movie.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: “I can bed 100 Singapore girls for FREE yearly” – American expat sneers at 48 men

Talk big only lah. Typical Americans.

JiaSAInSI

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tua Kang Yao Shiu angmo can go..... read my nick.......

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

No Siong No Talk? Got SPG photo?

UE7nV.gif

Last edited:

simian4455

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry guys. If you go Vietnam, China, Myanmar etc. ... you might be able to do the same.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like OL and her figure seems okay. Need to wait for her to post photo.

Hello everyone. Thank you for visiting my blog. When i started this blog it was supposed to be something therapeutic. Pen down my life happenings and drama, something to laugh about and share with my friends, my nieces or probably my offsprings. Didn't expect it to get pick up by some people in the cyberspace. oh my, I'm flattered and tickled.

According to friends, netizens are curious about how I look like. maybe I look like a monster, maybe I look like lady macbeth, or a witch. Hahah. I don't have the photos now as I'm currently working, I shall upload whenever i have the time later one. But here are my vital stats and a brief info abt myself before I'm off to a meeting:

Name: Grumpy Spinster
Native Singaporean.
Vital stats: 34C Teeties, 24 Waist, 33 Ass
Height: 1.60m
Size: 0
Weight: 45kg

Long hair.
Enjoys running, swimming and yoga. Plays almost any kind of sports.
Sizzling hot and sexy.

Have tongue and belly piercings. No tattoos as I like clear skin.
I LOVE SEX!
Enjoys giving blowjob and lunch time quickie.
Don't like Anal job because I will have constipation cannot shit after that.
I don't find joy in breast fuck don't know why men like so much.
I like bondage and role plays.
I hate small penises, licking of armpits, short men.
I have 4 dildos of different sizes and purposes - Mr Luigi collection

Loves desert wines, any salads, chocolates and strawberries.
Works in a established MNC, holding a managerial position.

Bisoux xoxo

http://grumpysis.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-love-sex-and-i-cannot-lie.html

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Its a technique that he employs. Consenting to eating "her" food is tantamount as a progress to eventually bed her. He just have to up the ante to show he disregards her "kind" intend. Its essentially a "push" tactics to get her attracted to him even more. See the results in the blog, she remembers him which was the intent.

hi there

1. bro, one statement on the dick: cheap white prick!
2. one thing on spg: horny brainless woman needs foreign item to poke!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hoi! Dun bully people although we dun really like him. Just ban him straight. LOL!

That's my line!!! :mad: If you use it again I'll zap you.

Last edited: