• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocked? 1am 26.May.2011 Mr. LTK's 1st Aljunied Meet The People Session still on!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be uploading video.

I left at 1245 midnight Mr. LTK still have a dozen of peasant waiting to meet him!

He started on 25.May 8pm at void deck of blk 7xx Bedok Reservoir Rd, with plastic chair and make shift table. He sat there since 8pm until when I left he did not leave that seat. He only had some drinks supplied by supporters. No food. No rest. Did not even go to Loo!

:eek:

Bravo Mr. LTK! You are working very hard for Aljunied GRC people!

You set excellent example for all MPs especially LEEgime MPs!

You deserve the seat that you won from George Yeo.

I will never see George Yeo meet the peasant until 1 am. NEVER!

5 hours and he was still going strong! My hat off for Mr. LTK!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOu were there to help out issit? See you so excited.

I was there as a blogger & citizen journalist. WP got almost a dozen of volunteers / members there. Never will need me to be helper. Actually the helpers did not have to work as hard as Mr. LTK, because there are enough helpers to share works and take turns to rest. LTK had to work non-stop for 5hr+ SIONG AH!

I had seen Dr CSJ etc stand off 3 days 3 nights with mata and other things, more SIONG yes, I am too familiar with those scenarios already, nothing will shock me like that. But this scenario is something quite surprising for me. 1st time to see really. Sua-Ku or whatever you like to say.

I walked past WKS & other PAppies' meet the people sessions I never gave a shit at all. :biggrin:

Tonight there was a supporter who is close with me, who had a case that he could not be satisfied after seeing PAppies and LHL few times. He insisted to see Mr LTK, so he pulled me along. He silly never registered his number early even when we already arrived 7+PM we went opposite to have dinner, 2000hr or so we saw from across the road that reporters began to shoot flash lights knowing that LTK arrived, we hurried finish paying off the dinner and came over, the fellow then register himself and got a #36 in queue. I heard in all 50 numbers were issued.

We waited and waited until past midnight, still plenty people, until my friend's turn already past 1230hr midnight. Until we were done and left there were still a dozen of queue numbers going on. Mr. LTK looking tired but still carried on without rest.

George Yeo better watch this video. 你要输得心服口服! :)

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didnt you tell the great story to your "democratic" friend and liar Gopalan? After all he was once WP but failed to even win a SMC!!!

MANY candidates stood under WP and did not win the contest so what? Late Mr. JBJ also not every time win understand?

You have a silly issue with Gopal don't bark at the wrong tree. I am not your complain department. :wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-kh.blogspot.com/2011/05/1.html

youtube.com 链接

sammyboy.com 论坛发布链接

星期三5月25日晚上,是工人党阿裕尼集选区议员刘程强先生在2011年大选后首次会见选民。原定时间是晚上8点至九点半。我比较熟悉的一个支持者有一个 警察腐败无能的案例,多次见李家王朝的议员无效,见老狗贼的儿子两次也无效!他今天坚持要见刘程强先生投诉这个案子。就把我拉过去勿洛水池路第713座, 刘程强先生会见选民之处。我其实原本也打算拍摄这个在组屋楼下空层进行的会见选民过程,因为国会其实还未宣誓就职,工人党议员就已经勤力的开始为选民服务 了。我所以打算在网络报道这样的新闻。

7点多我到达勿洛水池路,反对党的支持者在我到达前已经到第713座楼下拍摄照片,并与工人党的协调人员讲话。但是未登记挂号。我来的时候没有立 刻到第713座楼下,因为原定时间应该是8点钟的。所以我和支持者们先在马路对面的餐厅用晚餐。从我所坐的地方可以看到第713座楼下当时已经很多人等 待。我大概8点钟接近吃完了。注意到第713座楼下已经有摄影机闪光,应该是记者拍摄刘程强先生。我们就快点吃完结帐过去第713座。

那时候他们去挂号,拿到的是36号了。那么就一直在聊天等候,也拍照,也和认识我的人打招呼。我一直注意到刘程强先生不断的忙碌接见选民,根本无机会休 息,我看情况知道千万别打扰他重要的任务。只是离远地拍摄。工人党只是搬来了非常简易的桌椅,楼下空层的灯光也很暗,刘先生好像自己预备了一支电池小台灯 在他自己面前,却又未亮灯。晚上那里十分闷热。没有风,也么有风扇。我自己穿短裤T恤都觉得不舒服,刘先生穿长袖衣裤一直忙碌工作,支持者给他送来一两个 饮料。他一直没有时间离开座位,连续5小时以上没有休息的机会。

支持者对我讲说这样很幸苦,不简单啊!

5小时的等候过去了,已经过了午夜,我自己都觉得眼困了。等待的百姓也显露倦容了。刘先生自然也消耗得厉害了,但是还是么有机会休息!轮到36号已经是午 夜后12点多。到36号结束了我们离开的时候,已经是12点45分了。刘先生还是在继续无休息的接见选民。在等待的选民还有超过10位挂号的。我估计应该 到一两点钟都无法结束接见。

大家想,李家王朝的部长议员会有可能这样勤力接见选民吗?

我强调败给刘先生的杨荣文必需看我拍摄的视频。这样才会输得口服心服。:biggrin:

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4FKMsdnqohA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2011/05/mr-low-thia-kiangs-1staljunied-grc-meet.html

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mr Low Thia Kiang's 1stAljunied GRC meet the people session lasted past mid-night 1am

Related Chinese Blog Post URL

25.May.2011 at Bedok Reservoir Road Blk 713 void deck was Mr. Low Thia Kiang's 1st Aljunied GRC meet the people session, after GE2011. One of my supporter have a case against corrupted and incompetent police, and which he had repeatedly seen famiLEE LEEgime MP as well as Ass Loong Son without any satisfactory solution, that the culprit (ex-mata) is still at large and Cantonment Police Division still unable to unswer any question. The victim insisted that he want to complain the case directly to Mr. LTK tonight. I also felt that I should report this Void Deck Meet The People Session, which reflected that LEEgime is totally not helpful at all to deprive peasants a better place to meet with their MP.

My supporter did not register a Q number when they were at void deck at 7+pm, before my arrival. I arrived quite some time before 8PM which was when the session was supposed to begin. But instead of going directly to the void deck of BLK 713, I went for diner with supporters just across the street where I could observe a portion of BLK 713 void deck, and lots of peasants were there awaiting. There were more than a dozen of reporters / camera men.

I noticed around 8PM of camera flashes from across the street, so we hurried to finish and paid for the meal, and went to BLK 713. It was crowded and stuffy at a dim void deck. Mr. LTK put a little battery lamp on his make shift table, not lid. And he got the simple plastic chair which is the coffeeshop type. Supporters got him 2 drinks on his table.

He was extremely busy interviewing his voters, I see reporters don't even have much chance to ask Mr. LTK much question, I so decided not to disrupt nor bother him for his important duty meeting peasants. I just shot video from a distance. I never saw Mr. LTK had any chance to stop nor rest throughout my 5 hours there, Mr. LTK never left the seat, that means no restroom!

It past midnight when Q number 36's turn came, about 1230hr or so, and by the time Q number 36 was over and we were leaving, time was 1245hr in the morning of 26.May.2011. And there were still about a dozen of peasants in the Q awaiting to meet Mr. LTK. So I estimate the session to last until 0130hr or 0200hr. The total number issued for the Q was 50 I was told.

Do you think LEEgime minister George Yeo will ever work so hard to meet the people like Mr. LTK? An old man among the residents I spoke to said The ex-Foreign Minister had no time to meet the peasants and was told to be travelling outside SGP most of the time!

So George Yeo deserve to lose vote to Mr. LTK, and he better watch my video! :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng feels stupid for low thia kiang for wasting his time n energy - go n sleep better lah. u need to work smart not work hard - why make residents tired n sleepy? they got work to do n school to go next morning mah. some more they are not entitled to use aircon room - poor residents.

dankos

isd yap,

why u call people that attenden ltk mps as 'peasants'? r u fucking rude or brainless? or both?

can i call u a retarded jailbird mad dog? fuck u.

dankos

If those morons used the time they spent waiting to see their MP on some productive activity instead, they wouldn't need help in the first place.

greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
isd yap,

why u call people that attenden ltk mps as 'peasants'? r u fucking rude or brainless? or both?

can i call u a retarded jailbird mad dog? fuck u.

Nothing wrong to refer ordinary sinkies as peasants. After all the PAP MPs used such terms as higher mortals and elites for themselves. So it is peasants(the people) vs aristocrats(PAP elites) in the real world.

The Party Against People(PAP) is now a class unto themselves - untouchables, elitish, high class, snobs and gods!

All others are truly peasants in the eyes of these elites!

dankos

Nothing wrong to refer ordinary sinkies as peasants. After all the PAP MPs used such terms as higher mortals and elites for themselves. So it is peasants(the people) vs aristocrats(PAP elites) in the real world.

The Party Against People(PAP) is now a class unto themselves - untouchables, elitish, high class, snobs and gods!

All others are truly peasants in the eyes of these elites!

nothing wrong with the term 'peasants' just because pap used it on ordinary singaporeans? so isd yap = pap lah. thanks for the clarification.

btw what pap do doesn't automatically means it is right. u should get this 1st. or is it too difficult to understd this simple logic for u after decades of pap brainwashing?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
no need to retort u with anything. a simple 'fuck you' is the best for idiots like u.

I rest my case. My hard truths may offend but they're rock solid. Logical rebuttals simply aren't possible. Profanities are nothing more than a lame, half baked retaliation.

If sinkie peasants learned how to make better use of their time instead of spending a large portion of their waking hours wandering or waiting around like zombies, the country wouldn't be the shit hole that it is today.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rest my case. My hard truths may offend but they're rock solid. Logical rebuttals simply aren't possible. Profanities are nothing more than a lame, half baked retaliation.

If sinkie peasants learned how to make better use of their time instead of spending a large portion of their waking hours wandering or waiting around like zombies, the country wouldn't be the shit hole that it is today.

lianbeng asks leongsam, "then why so many people spending so much time reading/writing here at sammyboy? all so free no need to work meh?" :biggrin: