• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is 36 years of age too old to look for a job?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then I pray this 'Ho Kum' guy won't one day book your taxi by call ...
When you see it is him, I think you may knock him over :mad::p:biggrin: !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something must be done! i won't knock him down with my cab,to take care of this kind of lan jiao lang,you have to use other means.

Then I pray this 'Ho Kum' guy won't one day book your taxi by call ...
When you see it is him, I think you may knock him over :mad::p:biggrin: !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still remember how he used LKY's name to intimidate me! a fucking asshole! just because his father is somebody,he act as if he is some big fuck! :mad:

Must have prayed to LKY picture in the morning & in the evening and even called him saviour I bet!:rolleyes:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this bastard surname is HO, sometimes, i will wonder if he is related to Ho Ching???

abraham2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you shd consider overseas postings.
Many engineering and manufacturing co. already relocate overseas.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have tried countless applications but always no news...sigh...

The despair,insult and harassment i received before is not describable with few words. :mad:

Maybe you shd consider overseas postings.
Many engineering and manufacturing co. already relocate overseas.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

The despair,insult and harassment i received before is not describable with few words. :mad:

hmm, you are 36 liao, if you want to migrate overseas might be difficult in a few years time. It sounded like you have no idea what to do for the future. I think you should think what is it in life that you want or seek.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you prepared to work in a manufacturing company (owned by S'porean) located in Hanoi? 6-day week, 2 home leave a year, monthly salary not more than S$4K. Thus far, no takers from S'pore and only Malaysians are showing some interest!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, can advise how to proceed?
Are you prepared to work in a manufacturing company (owned by S'porean) located in Hanoi? 6-day week, 2 home leave a year, monthly salary not more than S$4K. Thus far, no takers from S'pore and only Malaysians are showing some interest!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where should I start? I was in a state of despair and got so tired with working life. I know it sounds silly but let me tell you a bit of my story. Believ it or not, I was working in STE then,until that bastard son Ho Kum Hean played bastard, got harrassed. He is the son of some great ISD bastard and is acting as a SS in STE. I always tell myself thast if I see him on the streets, I will want to get even with him.
That time, just separated with my wife. Very messy! I tried seeking help from my MP but there was no help at all. Until today, I still feel very bitter of the way I was treated. :mad:

Don't despair.....go suck up to that jambang MP Lee Bee Wah. Maybe she can employ you in her engineering firm.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The root problem lies with the lackeys of PAP.I am really thinking of drafting another email to PM Lee or MM. He should look into this matter and I expect explanation why his dogs can do such a thing such as using LKY's name to intimidate and harass me.

Don't despair.....go suck up to that jambang MP Lee Bee Wah. Maybe she can employ you in her engineering firm.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should I?:confused:

The root problem lies with the lackeys of PAP.I am really thinking of drafting another email to PM Lee or MM. He should look into this matter and I expect explanation why his dogs can do such a thing such as using LKY's name to intimidate and harass me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that's the case,does it mean that such use of government leader's name to intimidate others is an OK thing to do! Some more, it's done by government dogs.

You think they would read and respond? More importantly, you think it would change anything?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
if that's the case,does it mean that such use of government leader's name to intimidate others is an OK thing to do! Some more, it's done by government dogs.

dont bother lah bro.. everything related to quarrels will have to follow a legal procedure and the police won't interfere. if its btw you and him, you have to sue him.. why waste the $/time/effort.
even if u email pm/sm/mm, why they will help u? u r not even part of their civil service now too.

move on with life and ignore him lah.
start afresh with ur new plans, become richer than him than scorn at him
thats the biggest punishment possible for an ego-centric person like him

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sigh! is there no way to seek justice against such lan jiao lang?

dont bother lah bro.. everything related to quarrels will have to follow a legal procedure and the police won't interfere. if its btw you and him, you have to sue him.. why waste the $/time/effort.
even if u email pm/sm/mm, why they will help u? u r not even part of their civil service now too.

move on with life and ignore him lah.
start afresh with ur new plans, become richer than him than scorn at him
thats the biggest punishment possible for an ego-centric person like him

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh! is there no way to seek justice against such lan jiao lang?

what justice???? you are in sg leh.. not ang mo land..
which judge dare to rule against the miw???
need to have a justice bao in singapore loh
bo hiu him lah bro... start the next milestone in ur life.. if possible aim overseas.. life's short, make full use of it..
TEMD1219734350516939.jpg