• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP IB ShitFu self pwned LOL

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL How come PAP IB recruit juvenile BRAINLESS retard? :biggrin: There are no threads with zero views and there can't be because there are always spam bots trying to post their ads and even for threads with deleted titles, there will be at least two digits views moron. BTW your molanyong SPF are useless with all their wayang shows hahahaha

R5H3eQx.jpg

Last edited:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL How come PAP IB recruit juvenile BRAINLESS retard? :biggrin: Moreover it's at the expense of tax payers monies. There are no threads with zero views and there can't be because there are always spammers and spam bots trying to post their ads and even for threads with deleted titles, there will be at least two digits views moron. :biggrin:

kwMpq07.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday when u report to this forum for your PAP IB duties, u will see my clones fucking u on their avatars and siggies. Song Boh? :biggrin:

From March 2014 onwards, there were no longer profanities used in the reputation system. Reason : Balls missing. Hahahaha

9hjkBO4.jpg

0JE74Dg.jpg

Eno6jEQ.jpg

9g7Ul8P.jpg

OO6OjGF.jpg

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have yet to expose the clones that u share accounts with the PAP IB clones. Your lack of experience and short fuse will do u and your PAP IB in. Self pwn. :biggrin:

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sinkie low life loser is sooooo rude. i think he got anal-fuck deprivation. actually there is a thing called dildo , what the heck , just get a cactus to satisfy yourself.. It is not healthy to behave in such an aggressive manner.

You should post more to lure out his new clones. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AsiaOne
BamBi
BANNED
dankos
DEDEER
dobleeds
EPLBET888
Eric_Lum
fedup
force
hawker
I0wnedOA
suPPorter
mattblack
oratedar
Panda
PayPal
PigFace
pocari
youbing
WATERMAN
webminister
KotexFreedom
CheeByeKiaTonyChat
TonyChatArmyFriend

these 2 sinkie losers nick are very very familiar...Gees i am so popular that someone use my nick to be their nick..wow!!!!

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah yeah yeah sure. Here's what Leongsam did.....

Banned and moderated your clones for profanities abuse. So u become SBF record holder for most banned / moderated clones LOL.

Your postings either deleted in specific folders or ended up in the Rubbish Heap. LOL

From March 2014 onwards, lost balls to use profanities in reputation system = cursing and getting family members involved. For fear of ban. :biggrin:

Here some consolation for u. :biggrin:

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

AsiaOne
BamBi
BANNED
dankos
DEDEER
dobleeds
EPLBET888
Eric_Lum
fedup
force
hawker
I0wnedOA
suPPorter
mattblack
oratedar
Panda
PayPal
PigFace
pocari
youbing
WATERMAN
webminister
KotexFreedom
CheeByeKiaTonyChat
TonyChatArmyFriend

OA retard

you never fail to amaze me with your stupidity.

carry on buying INFP. leongsam ask me to troll you because no one else is as stupid as you.

SIFOOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the retard's rubbish postings share the same fate as jw5 stalking of scroobye. Actually most flamings ended up into the Rubbish Heap. :biggrin: