• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drinking Water On Empty Stomach

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.bbncommunity.com/drink-water-empty-stomach/

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB ***(verify from a consultant)***, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute

3.. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. Cancer (180 days)
6. TB (90 days) ***(verify from a consultant)***
7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.

This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times. It is better if we continue this and make this procedure as a routine work in our life. Drink Water and Stay healthy and Active.

This makes sense .. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain…

For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.

Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

A serious note about heart attacks:

· Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting,
· Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
· You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
· Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.
· 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.
· Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let’s be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive. A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to everyone they know, you can be sure that we’ll save at least one life.

Please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about.

PLEASE DON’T IGNORE SHARE IT. THIS MIGHT SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE…

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have a machine at home that dispense pure water with UV infection, i tried flaming my hand dipped in the water with a lighter, and i feel no heat...serious.

I think pee water cannot be considered pure water

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i keep water right next to my bed as hydration is extremely important in a dry climate. it's so dry here that lips chap and crack and skin gets taut and rough while you sleep. :*:

in sg with the moist and humid climate, you don't have this problem. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having such a wonderful climate and an excellent government. :p

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i still believe in pure water...

Heard you are fat right ?

Try this, buy few lemon and squeeze into ice tray. Put in freezer.

Every morning, put 2 lemon ice cube on warm water. Stir throughly and then drink... 1st glass of diluted lemon water in the morning.

Detox yr body, good skin...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway the first line of the article makes me laugh,i thought everyone drinks water when they wake up because they are thirsty?a whole night of sweating and ur bladder storing urine has reduced water concentration in ur body.

iv been drinking water when i wake up for decades and i dont feel any benefits other than quenching my thirst.must be the newater.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lim zui ho! lim zui ho! lim zui xiong ho lim gah toh! tah!

BMT water parade cheer sia. Must say at least they took care of their recruits health once they passed out and went to unit all stopped drinking water and became less healthy.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drinking lots of plain water is not a cure-all. You also must practice a healthy lifestyle overall, such as exercise, eliminating smoking and reduce alcohol intake, as well as support the opposition parties. Many people (60% of singaporeans at last estimate) miss out on the last step.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drinking lots of plain water is not a cure-all. You also must practice a healthy lifestyle overall, such as exercise, eliminating smoking and reduce alcohol intake, as well as support the opposition parties. Many people (60% of singaporeans at last estimate) miss out on the last step.

supporting the pap is a much healthier and happier pursuit as one gets to work out in all the extra-curricula events offered by rc's at various community centers and outings. events include getting soursop juice at a discount at kopitiams and humping female supporters in white plus eating their mangoes on field trips. eating healthy especially juicy low hanging fruit and exercising regularly all 5 limbs with free openings make the pap supporter much healthier than the average oppo supporter.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
supporting the pap is a much healthier and happier pursuit as one gets to work out in all the extra-curricula events offered by rc's at various community centers and outings. events include getting soursop juice at a discount at kopitiams and humping female supporters in white plus eating their mangoes on field trips. eating healthy especially juicy low hanging fruit and exercising regularly all 5 limbs with free openings make the pap supporter much healthier than the average oppo supporter.

Opposition supporters leads much healthier lifestyles! They toil under the hot sun working the ground each weekend, unlike PAP minions who sit in air con rooms and the only weight lifting experiencing they have is carrying balls. Plus, we don't gorge ourselves on chicken rice and meesiam without cockles unlike PAP supporters who attend PAP rallies. We have cheng tng, soy bean and sugar cane instead whilst engaging residents at hawker centres - very cooling and healthy.

Even fake opposition supporters get a good workout drumming themselves up into an egotistical frenzy and periodically issuing petitions calling for the PM to resign.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
in sg with the moist and humid climate, you don't have this problem. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having such a wonderful climate and an excellent government. :p

Yes and I would also like to thank LHL and his team for creating such an ideal climate for Singaporeans to enjoy.

Since they are blamed for the haze, it is only fair that they be credited for maintaining the perfect humidity.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
waist 34, height 171cm, is that fat???:rolleyes:

Heard you are fat right ?

Try this, buy few lemon and squeeze into ice tray. Put in freezer.

Every morning, put 2 lemon ice cube on warm water. Stir throughly and then drink... 1st glass of diluted lemon water in the morning.

Detox yr body, good skin...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a machine at home that dispense pure water with UV infection, i tried flaming my hand dipped in the water with a lighter, and i feel no heat...serious.

fuck the stupid water machine but what sort of lighter do you have that is able to produce fire underwater? :rolleyes: