• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My new Ah Neh colleague made me realised something.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was casually talking to my new Ah neh colleague today. This guy just joined us, so was just chit chatting a while. Suddenly, he mentioned that his wife is from Singapore. It suddenly dawned on me, maybe the reason why all these SPGs were looking for FTs is because these people is a ticket out for them from little red dot! What would be a bigger surprise is if his wife turns out to be a chinese! Singaporean females are quitters as well! They just want someone else to lead the way out of sinkieland!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
dig in more and tell us about it.:eek:

Was casually talking to my new Ah neh colleague today. This guy just joined us, so was just chit chatting a while. Suddenly, he mentioned that his wife is from Singapore. It suddenly dawned on me, maybe the reason why all these SPGs were looking for FTs is because these people is a ticket out for them from little red dot! What would be a bigger surprise is if his wife turns out to be a chinese! Singaporean females are quitters as well! They just want someone else to lead the way out of sinkieland!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way things are turning out, females have a better chance in life than males. Education equality, jobs, marriage prospects are moving to favour females. In the case mentioned here, Sg females have increasing chances of meeting foreign mates. Males? Well, they have a choice of choosing to be gay. Have fun.

Cheers!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the wife is a Chinese female, I would have realized that ah neh cock long myth is really long and not that smelly as we have thought !

jw5

Loyal
Is an Indian citizenship something that desirable? :rolleyes:

It's neither the citizenship nor the "longcock".
More likely it's the "act of rebellion and the appearance of being different". :wink:
Or maybe it's simply true love. :biggrin:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's neither the citizenship nor the "longcock".
More likely it's the "act of rebellion and the appearance of being different". :wink:
Or maybe it's simply true love. :biggrin:

Just the assumptions made by TS with no concrete evidence. If it is an Indian Singaporean, that is quite normal as many Singaporean Indians marry off their offsprings to India Indians.

If Chinese what has that got to do with SPGs as they normally target ang mohs?

What makes the TS worried about this? Marriage to foreigners is not uncommon here and in fact the numbers of such marriages are increasing.

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go find out the ratio of foreigners vs local in your company and ask your boss why he employ chao ah neh instead of giving the job to sinkie?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just the assumptions made by TS with no concrete evidence. If it is an Indian Singaporean, that is quite normal as many Singaporean Indians marry off their offsprings to India Indians.

If Chinese what has that got to do with SPGs as they normally target ang mohs?

What makes the TS worried about this? Marriage to foreigners is not uncommon here and in fact the numbers of such marriages are increasing.

You will see TS then put up that loserish local guys are all losers and try to brand all of them that way.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at this chinese guy here with indian wife.

18714635c089179492494b7841c9d774bc443fa3.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
They look like a lovely couple...best of luck to them. I've always maintained that we can understand each other much better when we step out of our self created hangups and embrace others without prejudice.

As someone once said, "if different people of different races fucked each other all the time, then there will come a time when we are all truly the same."

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once u go black u dont go back? nowadays, Chinese gals like the Ah Nehs,,,there was a case a few years back,,this local chinese gal had a bangla construction worker bf,, but he got deported back and the gal became preggy and it seems she kept the baby,,,so not all gals want to marry up,,but this gal was not chio,,,so in singkieland, even fuglies got market demand,,,

If the wife is a Chinese female, I would have realized that ah neh cock long myth is really long and not that smelly as we have thought !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once u go black u dont go back? nowadays, Chinese gals like the Ah Nehs,,,there was a case a few years back,,this local chinese gal had a bangla construction worker bf,, but he got deported back and the gal became preggy and it seems she kept the baby,,,so not all gals want to marry up,,but this gal was not chio,,,so in singkieland, even fuglies got market demand,,,

That applies to black men la not keling men. Who cares about this so much you can see keling gals liking chinese men.