• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Update: Charis Goh the MILF who likes to put half ball

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/search?updated-max=2013-11-30T08:00:00+08:00&max-results=7

This an update of a previous post I did about this MILF, Charis Goh, a mother of two with C cup boobs. She kinda purposely "leaked" her own semi-nude photos online so that others can enjoy it. Going by today's declining moral standard, it was hardly groundbreaking. Her face is nothing to shout about but I guess her assets are bigger than the usual Singaporean Chinese girl.

It was picked up by local media and when she was interviewed, Charis said she "boh pian" as she had to buy milk powder and diapers.

Two months later, it seems that the media attention she has created for herself can only do her more good than harm as she enjoys an increase in business from photographers. This can easily been seen from the new photos she has released on her own Facebook.

Like I said in my previous post, this Charis knew what she was doing, and she was making use of the media to get famous. Oh well, let's just enjoy the photos...

p.s. I like the photos with HDB blocks behind, adds a local flavour to it!

1209159_10153234072415082_1068262903_n.jpg

1424343_10153417942785082_993997294_n.jpg

1457739_10153421848825082_354968569_n.jpg

GYcwjIb.jpg

MpH3pab.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said in my previous post, this Charis knew what she was doing, and she was making use of the media to get famous. Oh well, let's just enjoy the photos...

Does this sentence means..let's pcc using the photos ?

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pic was taken at the multi-storey carpark at Pasir Ris Street 53.

1457739_10153421848825082_354968569_n.jpg

Notice the same building design.

pasir_ris_street_53_0578_00002.JPG

Google Maps street view.

wcC3whI.png

jw5

Loyal
she looks a little inbred.....or retarded. her kind must not spawn. the sinkie gene pool dead end is a real identifiable issue. just look at her face. :*:

Can figure out way to make money in this manner and try to justfy it may mean errr, not high intelligence, but not necessarily retardation.

Looks can be deceiving, there's someone who also looks retarded, but he was apparently a scholar and he makes millions for talking shit.

Anyway, not our problem, but the best thing is don't look at her face or any of the peektures for too long, and never go near her................ :o