• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why so many people jealous of Justin Bieber

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That pop singer is at Bangkok now. before that he was in sinkieland.

I read on the comments on the news and there are many sour grapes and jealous comments on him.. why all this?

let me show you some sinkie examples"

• bieber fahgot flirt with gays
  • His head is smaller than that robot with the small head cartoon character.
  • Worse entertainer in history.
  • he been training hard at the gay bar to get that body
  • People actually go to watch him perform...???
  • I just HATE this guy.. I don't know why... BUT I just HATE this guy.. not jealous.. not envy... but HATE as in... "GET LOST!! get out of my WAY! and I don't WANT to see your FACE! and I don't want to hear your lousy music!"

Is this totally necessary?

He has tons of female fans who go gaga over him.. is it become of this?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at them teen girls wet their pants over him. You know i wouldn't complain if they got wet over Johnny Depp or Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt. Those are real classy men, but this come on what do you expect to get out of a boy?

ok .. i think i know the answer..

just because this male pop singer has tons of female fans and crazy over him and he is YOUNGER than most old farts... and these old farts are being looked down by hot SYT..so the sinkie comments are there..

grow up man, WTF!!!!!

d2d79556-9ad8-47e0-9aff-1e977885e628_130923-Sing-GP-15-1-.jpg

Last edited:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 Reasons To Hate Justin Bieber And Why They Are Justified

6GfWMTv.jpg

Ask any tween-age girl who their favorite singer is and the answer will most likely be Justin Bieber. But for every girl swooning over the picture of Justin on her bedroom wall, there’s another who simply can’t stand him. There are a lot of reasons people give for hating The Biebs, from his ridiculous hair style to his apparent inability to buy a belt to the fact that his songs are just not good. But these are all opinions so let’s take a moment to look at some real, justified reasons you can give next time a 12 year old girl asks why you don’t like Justin Bieber.

5. He’s a Bad Role Model For Fans

0iAbllv.png

Along with astronomical musical success come crazed fans, willing to do and say anything to get the attention of their idol. But “Biebiebers” brought their campaign for Justin’s attention to a whole new level when they launched an attack on former Nickelodeon star Drake Bell after Bell tweeted his dislike of the 18 year old singer. The foul-tonged, hateful tweets were harmless, until they began to cost The Thirst Project, a charity Bell supported, thousands of dollars in donations. While Justin obviously cannot be held responsible for the actions of his millions of fans, he could at least speak out or make a comment telling his fans to stop. Encourage them to take their energy and channel it towards a cause they support instead of harming a charity they don’t. But he didn’t.

Add that fact to his menagerie of tattoos, high speed car chase, and the recent photos of him smoking marijuana and he’s everything you don’t want you child to grow up to be.

4. He Gave Us “Call Me Maybe”…Well Kind Of

XXtVNch.jpg

Bieber neither wrote nor sang the catchy pop tune that got stuck in everybody’s head in 2012, but he is part of the reason the song became a global phenomenon.

After seeing Carly Rae Jepsen perform in Canada, Justin tweeted about her, which helped garner millions of views on the singer’s YouTube page. Bieber also referred the 26 year old singer to his manager, Scooter Braun, which gave her song global distribution. So next time you find yourself singing the tune, or one of its many parodies, you can blame Justin Bieber.

3. He’s All About The Money

ayZZOOl.jpg

It’s safe to say that many members of the music industry today are more interested in producing commercialized content than quality material, but Justin Bieber, and his people, seems to care only about money. Despite being only 18 years old, he has released two autobiographies chronicling his “life story” as well as a documentary. Even his mother decided to jump on the bandwagon, publishing her own story last year.

Then there’s Bieber’s acoustic album, which consists almost entirely of watered-down versions of songs people already own. The icing on the cake is the $675 concert ticket that allows fans a “meet and greet” opportunity with the pop star. To put that in perspective, for the same amount of money it costs to spend a minute with Justin Bieber, a person could sponsor a child in Africa for two years.

2. He Has More Twitter Followers Than the President

YaeMV0K.jpg

U.S. President Barack Obama makes a statement at the White House in Washington

Barack Obama, President of the United States and leader of the free world, has just over 28 million Twitter followers. Justin Bieber has 35.5 million. I know that Twitter has a young demographic, but do we really live in a world where people are more interested in the musings of a pop star than the important things that are happening in our country?

On March 6th, Barack Obama’s twitter account tweeted about making college more affordable, something all of Justin Bieber’s fans will all one day be affected by. But apparently they were more interested in listening to Bieber complain about how the paparazzi and media are harming his oh-so-privileged life. If this is really what the future of our country is focused on, I’d start worrying now.

1. Overexposed

AOqMANt.jpg

It seems these days you can’t turn on a TV without seeing mention of Justin Bieber and his catchy but uninspiring music is played on the radio more times per day than any person would like to count. He’s forced onto the public so much that it makes many people just wish he would disappear. His recent rampage against a the paparazzi in London shows that even Justin is starting to crack under the weight of his exposure, but despite it all, he’s still out there. Justin Bieber should follow in the footsteps of Lady Gaga and take a break for a little while, and then maybe the haters will find a new target.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even with all these reasons,

i still sense sourgrapes here and there..

he is the star to attract tons of money and his touch brings millions of $ to anyone he mentioned.

he is a valuable asset.

Fuck the what he should do and should not do..who do they think they are to tell him what he should or should not do.

girls go to him because he is cool and attractive and not becos he should be a role model of some upright shit.

by the way, i dun listen to his song.. i am just curious as to why so many hated comments on him which is totally unnecessary.

screw the stupid comparison between obama and him... a young boy has more tweets than a president..so???? jealousy is so clear on this.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I abhor people who listens to Justin Bieber.. Absolutely poor taste of music for people who adores Justin Bieber.. I understand it if teenagers listen to his music but grown up adults? :confused:

Want to listen to music then listen to proper ones like this..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry dude, my type of song is this:

[video=youtube;EJL-eNnimVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJL-eNnimVo[/video]

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard tony

your gay fetish is showing. you sucking the cock of this angmor meat-eater. where are your 'vegan' prinicples? overpowered by your gay fetish :oIo:

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was condemned for dressing poorly when meeting the prime minister of Canada. Compared that to John Lennon in suit and tie when meeting the Prime Minister at that time.

5VY0Yx5.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BELIEBE IT! Justin Bieber has arrived in Bangkok

housands of fans welcomed Justin Bieber at Don Muang Airport early this morning after he landed in Bangkok from Singapore on his private jet.

The Beliebers, some had been waiting for eight hours, screamed as soon as Justin walked out the airport.

Justin put his luggage in a waiting car before spending ten minutes signing autographs and posing for photos with his fans.

His first concert in Thailand “Justin Bieber-Believe Tour 2013” is this Thursday at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani, and Coconuts will be there.

A lot of his fans shared photos of the moment Justin Bieber arrived on Twitter.

and here are the jealous comments and mostly from old farts farang

• Over hyped talentless piece of shit.............
  • Came to finish his sex change opp..?
  • Shemales, please rape him.
  • I can't wait to see when they don't let him in at RCA...ID Please...lol
  • Puke. I renounce my Canadian citizenship while he is here.

ahhh ...at least one farang make sense:

Why do I get the feeling most of these jaded comments are from old white dudes living Thailand wishing they were him? No talent hmmm 140 million dollars in the bank he must be doing something right. Unlike some of these posters I am pretty sure he wont have to pay for a fine piece of tail in Thailand. I don't even think I have heard one of his songs but I don't hate the guy for being successful sorry he is not some +50 act that only old people pay to see.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was also condemned for going shirtless while taking a flight at a foreign airport.

Justin Bieber Goes Shirtless Through Airport Security

By Driadonna Roland

e85JBc1.png

Justin Bieber might just be getting a handle on dealing with the paparazzi. On Monday night, he threw them a bone by not only walking through the Wladyslaw Reymont Airport — a big enough deal on its own for the pic-hungry photogs — but doing it shirtless. Never mind that multiple reports put the temperature at about 14 degrees in Lodz, Poland.

We're on to you, JB. An airport spokeswoman told Reuters the pop star didn't seem to have a reason to toss his shirt.

"He wasn't told to take off his clothes. He had no metal objects on him," she confirmed. "He's quite skinny, so I assume he was probably freezing."

Of course, the hard-working pop star had just come offstage where he would have worked up a sweat on the latest stop of the European leg of his Believe Tour. That might help explain his shirtless stroll through the airport, if not his sweat pants, which he wore sagging dangerously low, revealing nearly all of his white underwear. Apart from simply teasing his legions of Beliebers, it's hard to come up with any other explanation for why Bieber would need to strip down before boarding a private jet.

The Poland stop is just the latest in a series of shirtless Justin sightings on this tour, which rolls on to Germany this week and Russia the next. In London, shortly after kicking off the tour, Bieber scared the world when he was rushed to the hospital after collapsing onstage. But he let everyone know he was doing better the next day by tweeting an ab-tastic photo from his hospital bed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He was condemned for dressing poorly when meeting the prime minister of Canada. Compared that to John Lennon in suit and tie when meeting the Prime Minister at that time.

5VY0Yx5.jpg

he is a young kid.

who gives a shit about formality?

why not the president dress like him?

the younger generation has different thinking and mindset than old fart losers...

He has tons of money which last him for a life time and many millions to come, he gives a shit??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not to forget the multitudes of young chicks waiting for him to deflower :biggrin:

and those old fart dicks who cannot get any SYT to even look at them, are so fucking jealous of this bieber hots and they just hate him everything he do...

old farts, please...you are old..face it, your dick can't stand, even if it stand , no SYT will wanna suck it.

SYT want a SY-dude and not some old shit who is expired.

of course, unless you are a vegetarian and look so much younger than your real age, and that is the difference. plus vegetarian are powerful in sex too..

in the end, meat eaters are still losers.

one example:

SINGAPORE: An ITE lecturer was sentenced to three weeks’ jail on Wednesday for sending his former lover’s naked photos to her school and parents.

Fifty-year-old Low Peng Hu was upset with his ex-girlfriend for having a new boyfriend and sent the photos in revenge.

i bet the new bf is so much younger, like 28 years old maybe?

50-28 = 22 wow..22 you just think about it..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beaver is slowly becoming more and more of a wigger and he spit on fans before from his balcony. Go watch one performance where someone threw a plastic bottle on his head. It was quite funny to see his reaction.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was when he still had the helmet hairstyle still a kid now he's growing up to become a punk.

It's pretty common for stuff like that to happen to stars in the west that's what makes it so cool. Imagine someone throwing a bottle at some 4rd rate mediacock star the star would be so butt hurt

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/0VK6lDAEnBk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/0VK6lDAEnBk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justin Bieber: Vegan Diet Turned Him Into ‘A Brat’ — Report

by Dory Larrabee

After his mentor Usher insisted Justin Bieber try a vegan diet, the super star turned “into a jerk,” says a new report in Star! Even his girlfriend Selena Gomez couldn’t take it anymore!

The diet, which is meat, dairy and fish-free, turned Justin into a nightmare!

“His mood took a major nose dive — he was such a brat. Soon everyone was begging him to just eat a steak!” an insider told Star.

“Justin ordered a tofu steak and tempeh tacos from Real Food Daily in L.A. and was really grossed out. He made a big show of spitting out the food and making gagging noises.”

Even Selena had enough! “She had encouraged the health kick but torn him to drop it. She said that being vegan turned Justin into a jerk.”

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to sidetrack a bit here's a vid on lil wayne getting stuff thrown at him. In the west and other countries it's quite common to have fans attack the performers unlike in asian countries. Rock concerts and hip hop ones have a lot of that sort of fighting.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/a_wwydNoONA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/a_wwydNoONA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to think he was just another teenyboppers idol....
Until I saw his perfomance once....singing was okay....but the dancing...man the moves were sublime.
His dance choreographers and dancers were A1 as well.....as awe inspiring as watching MJ.
Now he is maturing and going into movies....I see him going the route of marky mark wahlberg