• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Clear the table yourselves," hawker centre cleaners sneer at family

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They transfer problems from one area to the other.

truth be told, me thought it's a good habit to clear our own mess. once we've all learned to clear rubbish on our dining table, we can clear more trash on a national scale!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/got-service-or-not/clear-the-table-yourselves-hawker-centre-cleaners-sneer-at-family

STOMPer Nicole's family met workers at a hawker centre who sneered and glared at them but refused to help them clean the dirty table.

"From their facial expressions, I can see that they feel that it is our responsibility to clean up the mess of the previous customers.

"We had to find the cloth from one of the tray return points and clean the table ourselves before returning it to the return point.

STOMPer Nicole and family were an idiot among the 60%

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eaters who want 2 eat shud serf demselves ...

after dey made theirorders, dey shud carry their bowls n plates ready 4 ze cook 2 place ze cooked fud in2 dem n carry 2 their own tables ... after, eating dey shud clean up their mess n all utensils dey haf used b4 dey leave ...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole system of catering, serving and dishing out your food in our hawker centres and food-courts will have to change eventually...it will become just a service chain...you order up front, pay up front, collect your dishes , get your allocated seat...and then clear your own table...return to the tray trolley or tray collection centre....

if singaporeans expect to be served, it's going to be history soon...you want to be served, go to a seat-down restaurant and pay a hefty price for it...

singapore is being transformed....and the people will have to get used to it....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eaters who want 2 eat shud serf demselves ...

after dey made theirorders, dey shud carry their bowls n plates ready 4 ze cook 2 place ze cooked fud in2 dem n carry 2 their own tables ... after, eating dey shud clean up their mess n all utensils dey haf used b4 dey leave ...

Someone posted a pict showing LHL eating at a hawker centre with his family. I wonder did he & his family clean up after they had eaten:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone posted a pict showing LHL eating at a hawker centre with his family. I wonder did he & his family clean up after they had eaten:biggrin:

They will lick the table & seats of where they sit & fortunately they did not make the hawkers prostrate themselves for the 'royal family' is eating there...they clear their own table...but their grandpa, & someone papa washes his undies..hmmm!!

Now we eat at the food centres, we bring our own disposable crockeries?...trust the PAP to make a mockery of any good social habits into something, where money will rear its ugly head. Soon, it will be, you pay more for cleaning & charge you more for the food, on top of it all, you clear the table you use & CLEAN IT TOO & soon you will be fines $100 for 1st offence & $500 for subsequent offences & banned from eating in NEA endorsed eating places, if you are caught , you will ne fined & jailed, under a new NEA Act, passed & approved in parliament...coming soon!!!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who are the Jurong Town council MPs? Where is their Hawker assoociation heroes? Where is NEA?

How come no memo, no directive? Where's fucking Bala?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who are the Jurong Town council MPs? Where is their Hawker assoociation heroes? Where is NEA?

How come no memo, no directive? Where's fucking Bala?

Only the ceilings is not clean & you ask for more to clean them, the volunteers do not get fed, the HC Association members are not hungry...half ball bala...no time.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the hell should it be the government's responsibility to clean up after your filthy habits?:rolleyes:

Next you'll be asking the government to send someone to wipe your smelly arse every time you take a dump! :oIo:

Cleaning my dump, would be a privilege accorded to them, I rather do it myslef...we all do & thought by own mum's to do. This a dog chasing the tail problem, we dp not have good social habits in the first place...throwing money to solve the problems..will never eradicate it...it is the government responsibility...we are paying them to so a good job...our job is to to pay them to clean the tables..sic!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We still have a long, long way to go before being a first world. Food courts in N America never had these problems.

jw5

Loyal
Clearing the hawker tables themselves will be good for princesses and spoilt brats (both local and foreign).

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clearing the hawker tables themselves will be good for princesses and spoilt brats (both local and foreign).
ya, man! ...

peasants who eat @ hawker centres shud learn 2 serf demselves ... oni elites who eat @ restaurants, which dey can afford, dun haf 2 clear their own mess ...

Last edited:

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the hell should it be the government's responsibility to clean up after your filthy habits?:rolleyes:

Next you'll be asking the government to send someone to wipe your smelly arse every time you take a dump! :oIo:

I wipe my arse but not others' arses. You twit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wipe my arse but not others' arses. You twit.

It's because Sinkies don't wipe their own asses that the tables are in such a mess.

Everyone claims that they clear their own tables but nobody else does. We all know who's lying... everyone.

IMG_1496.jpg