• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man bullied old man in MRT (video)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old bastard insist on seat and young fucker refuse to give up? Everyday Sinkieland happening... whats new?
But farking coward to spit and run away from old man...

See probably its the old man spit first........
Fuck lah these things happen everyday in crowded singapore.
And the vulgarities is spewed by the old guy.
Why the talk about racist? This I dun get....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What started as a good deed by one man turned into a yelling match between two others, and it ended with one of them spitting at the other thrice.

The confrontation was filmed by Mr Istar Sulaiman on his mobile phone.

The 20-year-old national serviceman had given up his seat to an elderly man.

However, the elderly man insisted that the person seated next to Mr Istar give up his priority seat instead.

The man in the priority seat got offended and an argument ensued.

Read the full report in The New Paper on May 29 (Wednesday).

Just press the emergency button & report you are seeing a suspicious person...the old man have no RIGHT to the seat. This a courtesy sign & I hope all of us remember this. It is the right of the paying passenger who is sitting down on that seat to be courteous to give up that seat to an elderly, pregnant woman & disable person. Those in that category have no RIGHT to demand for that seat or expected to be given that seat, unless they pay a premium price above what normal paying passengers pay for that RESERVE seat.

It is out of courtesy , we give up the seat we are seating off & it is our RIGHT that we do not get up, we do not get in FREE. The RESERVE seat thing is a F#$@g joke...:mad:

Last edited:

HonestAli

Alfrescian
Loyal
See probably its the old man spit first........
Fuck lah these things happen everyday in crowded singapore.
And the vulgarities is spewed by the old guy.
Why the talk about racist? This I dun get....

I think the old man said a malay chap gave up his seat (the one next to the priority seat) for him. So now the chinese man never do the same, then he is racist.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the video in its entirety and see that the young man spit at the old man twice at 2:16 and 2:18.

That's an assault :eek:
did you know see the old man spit first? wtf if i'm the young chap i hamtum him liao........old man no understand the meaning of spitting on someone?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the vid....
Whose fault? PAP la.....everywhere so crowded so stressful....

Old bugger got an empty seat dun wan to sit but cho cho the chap sitting in reserved seat.
Old bugger spit first and also started spewing vulgarities.
Old bugger also play race card insist chinks must help chinks.
How come censor the old bugger out? He is just as culpable.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the vid....
Whose fault? PAP la.....everywhere so crowded so stressful....

Old bugger got an empty seat dun wan to sit but cho cho the chap sitting in reserved seat.
Old bugger spit first and also started spewing vulgarities.
Old bugger also play race card insist chinks must help chinks.
How come censor the old bugger out? He is just as culpable.

Old people got this entitled mentality...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More of such videos uploaded and you can see no one dare to sit the reserved seats........
Not because sinkies become gracious overnight but because no one wants to be STOMP.
Social media is indeed a powerful tool........

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The old man is also kualian. Someone already gave up a seat to him but he insisted on that particular seat in the cabin which this guy with sitting.

jw5

Loyal
The old man is also kualian. Someone already gave up a seat to him but he insisted on that particular seat in the cabin which this guy with sitting.

That's a common trait among many of sinkies, including the elderly these days.
They must have acquired or inherited it from someone, who always insisted on having his own way.