• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

group of pinoy blazing their party music at 0030hrs midnite

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
group of pinoy celebrate 1 of their friend birthday(heard that sing BD song at 12am).
they blaze their music ( ganman style) and dance their irriating voice out at my house common area.
cb selfish mongers , i was awake by the loud music.
anyone can advise what can i do?

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disturbing peace in the middle of the night is a violation.

Or you could knock on their doors and just tell them they are too loud.

But dun be angry with them. It is a sin to be angry.

You will do things which you regret when you are angry.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
group of pinoy celebrate 1 of their friend birthday(heard that sing BD song at 12am).
they blaze their music ( ganman style) and dance their irriating voice out at my house common area.

Just call the useless Poodles.. Make them work hard on a Saturday night..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disturbing peace in the middle of the night is a violation....

Are there any guidelines one can use to determine if someone is disturbing the peace:confused:

For example until what time can a neighbour have a noisy party before one can start complaining :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You never learn to use the National password? call & mention that "CSJ" & "uncleyap" is having a party...SWAT team will appear within 5 mins..:biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disturbing peace in the middle of the night is a violation.

Or you could knock on their doors and just tell them they are too loud.

But dun be angry with them. It is a sin to be angry.

You will do things which you regret when you are angry.

problem is, they got no door.
they are celeberating near the bbq pits..big radio, big mouth, big neh neh

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think can complain to police if after 10pm, neighbour or common area near your house.
And police has to go on-site to check after receive complain.

Are there any guidelines one can use to determine if someone is disturbing the peace:confused:

For example until what time can a neighbour have a noisy party before one can start complaining :confused:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think can complain to police if after 10pm, neighbour or common area near your house.
And police has to go on-site to check after receive complain.

erm.. no. the police will NOT go and check.

tested and tried before.. maybe i unlucky, kena those area that the police are not responsive..

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Sinkie Penal Code (copied lock, stock and barrel from Ah Neh Cuntry's 19th century version):

Public Nuisance
268. A person is guilty of a public nuisance, who does any act, or is guilty of an illegal omission, which causes any common injury, danger or annoyance to the public, or to the people in general who dwell or occupy property in the vicinity, or which must necessarily cause injury, obstruction, danger or annoyance to persons who may have occasion to use any public right.

Explanation—. A common nuisance is not excused on the ground that it causes some convenience or advantage.

Punishment for public nuisance
290. Whoever commits a public nuisance in any case not otherwise punishable by this Code, shall be punished with fine which may extend to $1,000.

Continuance of nuisance after injunction to discontinue
291. Whoever repeats or continues a public nuisance, having been enjoined by any public servant who has lawful authority to issue such injunction not to repeat or continue such nuisance, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 6 months, or with fine, or with both.

Having cited the above, the actual performance or lack thereof at ground zero of the clowns in blue is another story. Botched up fixings by Fat Theng and his cronies show to the whole world what kind of crap standards they have.

Now, let's see what my stalkers ChewCheng & Ionzu have to say about this. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
erm.. no. the police will NOT go and check.

tested and tried before.. maybe i unlucky, kena those area that the police are not responsive..

from my same experience, wonder whether they are scared of offending forengers, or maybe too many other more important cases, like theft etc, so noise control not a priority,

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

call police..................write to town council (worker for me)................or get a super duper subwoofer and take revenge lor..............