• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why stop zapping me? No balls?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to all who up me, will return the favor, i only know how to upz, don't know how to zaput, zaput is under lockup under section 55 ......:smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cowards! Cowards! Cowards!
I dare you leave your bloody name when you zap me if not leave me alone!
Cowards!

:oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard chorut is beginning to feel rattled haha I like it! Writing long essays to turn public opinion against me hur hur hur.....
Even I dun monitor my own points like the way you do....hee hee it speaks of the bo liao life you are living....you talk as if you know me kekekeke. This is cyberspace moron...
You need to get out more dude....or they dun give you much outside time in IMH? I got no clones now but seeing how they can jerk your chain....I am contemplating inventing a few just for sole purpose of irritating you kekekeke

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning i have some peace
after reading chorut's great masterpiece
thank you for your wonderful comment
i can rest and enjoy the charade
so much for the bullies and the ghosts
their threats and arrogant boasts....cheers!!!

Kopi you must be glad gong cheeby chorut is diverting attention away from you hur hur hur

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tio Zapped we dun mind but these fuckers zapped us living cb remarks cursing or Mother and your Family ...knn ..

KNN, me too. Such a nice guy like me also get zapped. My posts are all neutral and not political either.

Bo Pian....me also receive cry father fuck mother & other genitals cum family comments. So, tell you what, do the same lor.

Tit for Tat is good for the forum.

The best form of defense is attack.

May I humbly suggest we adopt this method. Create a mountain of clones and zap whoever you think is cursing your family, with the same curse. Give him back what he gives you. Keep the bugger busy psychologically.

No choice. It's psychological. If you curse his family once too often, it will turn out to be true. It's self-actualizing.

Then we celebrate. For it's good riddance to forum trash.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cowards! Cowards! Cowards!
I dare you leave your bloody name when you zap me if not leave me alone!
Cowards!

:oIo:

But nowadays, you can see whoever zap or upz you on the Settings page, so leaving name or not makes no difference!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who in the world is stupid enough to zap U. The idiot will need to increase this forums member ship by 100% just to be effective

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
interesting zapper....haha!!!

That came from my nephews but i don't know which clone they used. I just gave them password access. Very appropriate chorus line i must say.

mamma mia, here i zap again, my my, how can i resist u.. (to know wat song is this, google for mamma mia by abba)

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucktard chorut is beginning to feel rattled haha I like it! Writing long essays to turn public opinion against me hur hur hur.....
Even I dun monitor my own points like the way you do....hee hee it speaks of the bo liao life you are living....you talk as if you know me kekekeke. This is cyberspace moron...
You need to get out more dude....or they dun give you much outside time in IMH? I got no clones now but seeing how they can jerk your chain....I am contemplating inventing a few just for sole purpose of irritating you kekekeke

"Hur hur hur" .....I know who likes to use this. Not many do. Long essay but you read it all to the end, that shows how pathetic your life really is.

Now trying to put the IMH brand to my nick, is it? Try harder lor.

I'm happily married, runs a well-oiled, well organised, well staffed real estate agency and I don't focus my life in this forum boasting about some new-found joy of having Infraction Power, like you do here. So, tell us, who needs to get out more? Hur hur hur (sic).

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u sure? That's what forummer psycho107 thought as well..................... :eek:

Psycho107 still around? I know you've been in this forum many years, posting numerous psychological polls but didn't know you're obsessed with Psycho107, who likes to call others "peabrain", right or not? In fact, I would say he's the one who started the "peabrain" lingo, which had since died down a few years ago. LOL!!

jw5

Loyal
Psycho107 still around? I know you've been in this forum many years, posting numerous psychological polls but didn't know you're obsessed with Psycho107, who likes to call others "peabrain", right or not? In fact, I would say he's the one who started the "peabrain" lingo, which had since died down a few years ago. LOL!!

he was obsessed with his wife until he learnt she was being banged by an ang mor................. :eek:
don't recall that he liked to call others peabrain, but there was another forummer with the nick "peabrain", truly a gentleman.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, me too. Such a nice guy like me also get zapped. My posts are all neutral and not political either.

Bo Pian....me also receive cry father fuck mother & other genitals cum family comments. So, tell you what, do the same lor.

Tit for Tat is good for the forum.

The best form of defense is attack.

May I humbly suggest we adopt this method. Create a mountain of clones and zap whoever you think is cursing your family, with the same curse. Give him back what he gives you. Keep the bugger busy psychologically.

No choice. It's psychological. If you curse his family once too often, it will turn out to be true. It's self-actualizing.

Then we celebrate. For it's good riddance to forum trash.

another good post this morning:smile:

this is what i got...i don't know for what reason...kopi became ron ron???:*:

RON RON CHEE BYE KIA

jw5

Loyal
It is pay back time for those have zapped you earlier.

I think upz instead of zapped you right? Hee hee.

hehehe, hope later your malaysian wife don't see your card statement and think that verotel is your gf's name. :eek:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was obsessed with his wife until he learnt she was being banged by an ang mor................. :eek:
don't recall that he liked to call others peabrain, but there was another forummer with the nick "peabrain", truly a gentleman.

Yeah, I vaguely remember Psycho107 mentioning that and saying how depressed and cheated he felt, but I always read everything on the net with a ceramic filter.

I do remember "peabrain" was used by Psycho107, but it went out of fashion with new more colorful words to describe the anatomy.

Peabrain is indeed a gentleman, until that woman Ewe69 or something like that, who irked him so much that his thread and tirade with her lasted a few pages and a month, if I recall correctly. LOL!! Do you recall that incident?