• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VGMC (Virgin Gold Mining Corporation) - Another scam?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this another con job like Genneva Gold? Again, I know a few people who have made quite a bit of money from this scheme. But unlike Genneva, this one don't issue physical gold bars.

http://vgmc.com/

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this another con job like Genneva Gold? Again, I know a few people who have made quite a bit of money from this scheme. But unlike Genneva, this one don't issue physical gold bars.

http://vgmc.com/

Virgin Gold Mining not scam...............if Virgin prostitutes then confirm scam............

no gold to hold mah lagi worse............all early birds make money in ponzi schemes............

even got physical gold also not safe...........you hand the gold back to company to earn interest...........basically the company is then ''selling'' your gold to another fella.............end up 1 piece of gold can sell to many people.........

as long as got new suckers to join and gold price don't drop, the scam will continue...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway.........i went thru the website and looks exactly like some dressed-up HYIP ......aka....... High Yield Investment Program.........aka..........scam..........

the company ''registered'' in Panama..............central american countries are always hosting these HYIP scams.........

whenever you hear fixed monthly income................you know it's a scam...........

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% of the time, you can tell whether a company is running a scam just by looking at their name. :biggrin:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if people are dead keen on investing in gold & want to have the physical gold in hand, why don't they go & check the price of gold coins/ingots from jewellery shops & if the price seems fair to you, buy them & store them in a safe deposit box. The alternative is to buy "paper gold" from the banks, they hold on to it & you just buy & sell as you wish & pay the marked up commission, nothing is free so don't grumble, better off doing that than some scam & see your savings being stolen.

Last edited: