• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1b worth of GCBs, cars, and assets seized in S’pore; 30 foreigners probed for money laundering

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland without money laundering is like a prostitute without customers, she will lose her only reason for existence.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does pap need to return the 1bil to the country of scammed origin or get to keep the 1 bil ?
If pap can keep it, it can play both sides of the game.
It can turn a blind eye to it and prosper together with the scammer or it can also use the 借刀杀人 tactics I.e wait for scammer to scam more money 1st then confiscate them.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does pap need to return the 1bil to the country of scammed origin or get to keep the 1 bil ?
If pap can keep it, it can play both sides of the game.
It can turn a blind eye to it and prosper together with the scammer or it can also use the 借刀杀人 tactics I.e wait for scammer to scam more money 1st then confiscate them.
Many people think that whenever gov enforce a law, the intention is to prevent crime from happening. They are all naive, stupid and got conned.
The intention is clearly to collect money from it. Simply put it , they want you not to comply so that they can collect more . Eg when taxes are evaded, they actually will collect more end of the day. They want you to evade tax, silly fools.
A very simple other eg can be given (there are many many other egs)
When they caught a criminal, they fine the criminal, but the fines they collected from the criminal, do they return the victim or even share with them ?
People, wake up your farking idea understand?

Last edited:

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiasentinel.com/p/licensing-loopholes-money-laundering-singapore

1694454691071.png

1694454714037.png

1694454726962.png

1694454978487.png

1694454999219.png

1694455012648.png

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look like a bunch of close friends extremely wealthy to look after each other. It makes me drool over their lifestyle.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bit 70.4% dun agreed leh... Meaning majority population are corrupt or Kong kum or low IQ?
Who cares about sinkies eyeing for PAPPY crumbs. I prefer those very wealthy China chink with load of cash to give and spend. Here I am drooling again.