• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest and Buddhism.Let's compare.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: conqueror?

Conqueror? Better change 2 Gong-Kia-lah! Yr horny ghost contributed here, I quoted.

From now on,....Conqueror will be renamed as Gong-Kia-Lah!!!
Praise the Bros here, Gong-Kia, u will be heard. I sense yr unhappiness n uncomfortable but u will get use to it. We will chant yr name n will be heard miles away!

Sing n praise w us: Gong-Kia!! Gong-Kia!! Gong-Kia-Lah!! Hissss stuuuupidiy is taken away far....

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: conqueror?

Oooyii? No response frm that dimwit Gong Kia, conqueror? Waiting for yr ssttuuupppppppiiiddd prayer, low iq n high stupidity=retardation Gong Kia? We promise yr prayer will be answered here. Do need 2 go 2 yr fake faith, the truth is here!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot believe that idiot actually attack the topic on meditation. its a common practice among the catholic priest as well

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Talk Rot

Good. That means you delusional religious believers have nothing to back up your claims about the existence of god except in your imagination. have nothing to add. Dumb believers! :biggrin::rolleyes:

All atheists are dumb fucks as usual without fail. :eek::cool:

Didn't explain why dumb fucks keep repeating something without scientific evidence that God should NOT exist BUT keep getting rebuffed again and again on atheists' standpoint with science instead. :biggrin::rolleyes:

It seems like science just hate them. So, some fake scientists began to do politics instead of doing scientific works. Guess these dumb atheists CAN'T take the heat anymore. They were soooooo afraid of Intelligent Design ! OMG ! :eek:

Seems like you guys need help. Drugs or aliens ?

Richard+Dawkins+and+aliens+and+atheism.JPG

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing To Add ?

Conqueror? Better change 2 Gong-Kia-lah! Yr horny ghost contributed here, I quoted.

From now on,....Conqueror will be renamed as Gong-Kia-Lah!!!
Praise the Bros here, Gong-Kia, u will be heard. I sense yr unhappiness n uncomfortable but u will get use to it. We will chant yr name n will be heard miles away!

Sing n praise w us: Gong-Kia!! Gong-Kia!! Gong-Kia-Lah!! Hissss stuuuupidiy is taken away far....

This kind of posting is what I call stupidity. Why ? Nothing. So many words but find no info in it. No argument = fist in the air. So, it's nothing ! Empty vessels make the most NOISE. Hahahaha !

That's why I have always say that Buddhists and atheists are ALL dumb fucks. Sigh. Sad. :confused::eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

standard.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhists are no better. :wink: Just scrap it for the sake of mankind ? No, leave it for the losers. Can always treat it like a scrapyard. :biggrin:

yes buddists and your religion both can throw into the bin ...gong cheeby , your religion is also fake ..:wink: your gayboy jesus also a conman ..if he think he die on the cross for your sins then why must he kpkb on the cross :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Nothing To Add ?

This kind of posting is what I call stupidity. Why ? Nothing. So many words but find no info in it. No argument = fist in the air. So, it's nothing ! Empty vessels make the most NOISE. Hahahaha !

That's why I have always say that Buddhists and atheists are ALL dumb fucks. Sigh. Sad. :confused::eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

standard.jpg

look at your own religion first :wink: do you provided any evidence that snake that can talk ? whahahahhaha ...gong cheeby . :wink: thats why i call you gong cheeby :wink: whahahahaha..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Don't Talk Rot

All atheists are dumb fucks as usual without fail. :eek::cool:

Didn't explain why dumb fucks keep repeating something without scientific evidence that God should NOT exist BUT keep getting rebuffed again and again on atheists' standpoint with science instead. :biggrin::rolleyes:

It seems like science just hate them. So, some fake scientists began to do politics instead of doing scientific works. Guess these dumb atheists CAN'T take the heat anymore. They were soooooo afraid of Intelligent Design ! OMG ! :eek:

Seems like you guys need help. Drugs or aliens ?

Richard+Dawkins+and+aliens+and+atheism.JPG

an idiot hong cheeby like you want to talk about science ? whahahahah ...did science tell you to believe in talking snake ? did science told you that you can stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? whahahahhaha ..a delusional gong cheeby want to talk about science ? whahahhahahahah..you are really a gong cheeby :wink: whahhahahahah

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dead Wood Talking Again

yes buddists and your religion both can throw into the bin ...gong cheeby , your religion is also fake ..:wink: your gayboy jesus also a conman ..if he think he die on the cross for your sins then why must he kpkb on the cross :wink:

Mai Ghorng Lun Jiao Way. Then, why do get married in the first place, huh ? :rolleyes: Chee by ghia ! Hypocrite ! If you are a atheist then you should NOT get married in first place, dumb fuck ! :wink::rolleyes: You mean don't know ? :eek::rolleyes: No God, rite ? Then, get married dono for fuck ! :cool:

A half fuck atheist talking no sense and believe in nothing but yet got something just like the CRAPPY Big Bang theory. Cock people like atheists with cock theories ended up nothing to fend. Then, loses fight. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
See Bay Jialat

an idiot hong cheeby like you want to talk about science ? whahahahah ...did science tell you to believe in talking snake ? did science told you that you can stay alive in a fish stomach for 3 days ? whahahahhaha ..a delusional gong cheeby want to talk about science ? whahahhahahahah..you are really a gong cheeby :wink: whahhahahahah

standard.jpg

Very sad case. Nothing to show. Another empty vessel. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: See Bay Jialat

standard.jpg

Very sad case. Nothing to show. Another empty vessel. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

yes..you cant even show us where is the talking snake ..you talk so much also no use :wink: you can even say jesus dick can be tranform to a cheeby :wink: talk to cheap ...please carry on believeing so that you can make us laugh :wink: whahahahhahaa gong cheeby :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dead Wood Talking Again

Mai Ghorng Lun Jiao Way. Then, why do get married in the first place, huh ? :rolleyes: Chee by ghia ! Hypocrite ! If you are a atheist then you should NOT get married in first place, dumb fuck ! :wink::rolleyes: You mean don't know ? :eek::rolleyes: No God, rite ? Then, get married dono for fuck ! :cool:

A half fuck atheist talking no sense and believe in nothing but yet got something just like the CRAPPY Big Bang theory. Cock people like atheists with cock theories ended up nothing to fend. Then, loses fight. :rolleyes:

gong cheeby , whats married got to do with religion ? why not you say since i dont believe in god then dont eat any food ? whahahahahaha...you are really gong until desperate want to prove to us that your cheeby god is real whahahahahaah :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Dead Wood Talking Again

conqueror the gong cheeby , i should be the one asking you not to go hospital when you are sick dont work if you no money ..just stay and home and pray to your invisible gay boy ...confirm everything can get :wink: whahahahahahahah. gong cheeby , you are really funny whahahahahaha ....

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nothing To Add ?

standard.jpg

Hey, Gong Kia-lah, examine d picture again....from yr own blind faith member, probably from d same place u go. How can u treat yr own christian friend tis way? Then again, from what i see here is SHE ask u, Gong-Kia to zip becos yr empty vessel makes the most irk noise here
n contribute nothing just sick in yr mind.

Low iq n high stupidity=retardation is 2-fold u b getting from yr monthly tithes (most probably 2 dollars u can afford only). Yr faith is not strong here........................pay more tithes, Gong-Kia, pay more to get more folds..................................

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: No bad, Gong-Kia (Conqueror), Look....

All yr prayers answered by the Bros here, fast n furious. No bad...u believe in us now? No need 4 tithe, just pray here get yr prayer answered here.

U need Snake Talk, also can. Bird Talk also can. Trolling? We r better than u but also can. Proper Courtesy Human discussion? Also can.........

Gong-Kia, we r now yr GOD, praise us! Will ask Bro Difter to give u 2 commandments will do, I'm afraid u might need many, many years to learn becos yr low iq n high stupidity=retardation is strong. Yr empty vessel is getting larger, Wait!

Yr Snake again: 'hiissssss, sttuuuupppiddd.' I know, we know Mr Snake, we understand Gong-Kia's problem, Will heal him.