• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News Escaped from Singapore - wife of Malaysian Prince SEX ABUSED!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://malaysiakini.com/news/105534

从狮城逃返印尼控诉被夫当“性奴”
丹州三王妃:他待我如同动物一般 6月1日 中午12点04分 下午4点50分更新

9c4e893500c0750af5e0c482905f52d8.jpg
吉 兰丹王子虐妻传闻才平息一个月时间,昨天又被投下巨大的震撼弹。这次传闻主角马诺哈拉(Manohara Odelia Pinot)终于亲自出来指控其夫婿丹州三王子东姑法克立(Tengku Muhammad Fakhry)不但对她进行肢体虐待,更把她当作“性奴”,使到她每日过着“非人的生活”,如同动物一般对待她。

在4月间,马诺哈拉的母亲黛尔丝(Daisy Fajarina)和胞姐蒂薇(Dewi Sariasi Pinot)不断指控马诺哈拉遭到丈夫以残暴手段虐待,包括以刀子致伤她。

不过,马诺哈拉始终没有亲自出面说明。而王子和吉兰丹王室也没有正面回应这样的指控,反而通过一些友好人士在网络释放两夫妻和乐融融的生活照辟谣。

马诺哈拉昨天的惊人指控,成为印尼今天各大报章的头条新闻。

亲口证实夫婿割伤性虐待她

马诺哈拉已在昨天凌晨乘隙从新加坡逃回雅加达。她当时到新加坡,探望生病留院在那里的家翁,即吉兰丹苏丹。

印尼媒体《点滴》(Detik.com)报道,黛尔丝宣称女儿的胸部除了有伤痕外,额头也有烫伤痕迹。她表示,马诺哈拉今早将进行身体和心理检查。而检验报告未来将交给律师,以采取后续的行动。

《马辰邮报》(Banjarmasin Post)报道,马诺哈拉证实,“所有的虐待(指控)都是真的。首先,(我被)割伤。我也要担心每天的性虐待。”

召开记者会指控丈夫虐待

尽管外人以为,嫁入吉兰丹王室将让马诺哈拉活得像个公主般,不过,她昨天在雅加达召开记者会惊人地揭露,丹州三王子东姑法克立在他们的9个月婚姻生活里,把她视为“动物”一般。

“在吉兰丹,他们将我视为公主,不过事实完全并非如此。”

“他们待我如同一只动物那样。他们将我锁在房间内,如果允许外出的话,他们就强迫我微笑,否则我回去就会遭遇惩罚。”

“他总是随心所致地玩弄我”

b0b29de4e05d19fd7ec104664edbeb92.jpg
这位17岁的前模特儿在自己的母亲黛尔丝的陪伴下,出席昨天的记者会。她现场也宣称拥有32岁的丈夫虐待她手部的照片证据。

马诺哈拉宣称,东姑法克立将她当作是个玩具,“随心所致地玩弄我”。

“他会进到房间来,对我作出任何他想要做的事情。我被当作一件物体,我完全没有权利。他性虐待我,伤害我的身体,同时对我进行心理虐待。这全是真的,毫无谎言,我拥有照片证据。”

“强暴性骚扰每天都在发生”

根据《雅加达环球报》,马诺哈拉形容自己在吉兰丹王宫的生活,每天不断上演“强暴、辱骂、虐待和注射毒品”的情节,以致她甚至吐血。

“这些事情让我受到心理创伤,它们留下不可磨灭的烙印。”

“(当时)对我而言,强暴和性骚扰是每天的例常事务。每次我拒绝行房,他就那样做。”

“我从来不知道一个正常的人竟然可以做出那样的事情。我身体部分地方甚至被刀片割伤。”

【点击观赏短片】

昨天凌晨从狮城逃返雅加达

此外,《脉动》(Tempo Interaktif)也指出,尽管没有完整的证件,不过在获得驻新加坡的印尼和美国大使,以及新加坡移民局的协助下,年仅17岁的马诺哈拉昨天凌晨成功返抵雅加达。

据悉,印尼的一个非政府组织“印尼士兵”(Laskar Merah Putih)也参与马诺哈拉这次的脱逃行动。

《脉动》的报道也引述雅加达的第一电视(TV One)与马诺哈拉的现场直播访谈内容。其中马诺哈拉指控吉兰丹王室,尽管知道她被虐待,却选择置之不理。

启动电梯警铃来吸引注意

根据媒体报道,马诺哈拉在上周六协同丈夫到新加坡探问在当地留院接受心脏病治疗的吉兰丹苏丹。

马诺哈拉的母亲黛尔丝借用这个机会,在他们下榻的帝京酒店(Royal Plaza Hotel)展开一项救人行动。据悉,新加坡警方和官员,以及印尼和美国大使馆都涉及这项行动。

在昨天凌晨3点钟,马诺哈拉在知道母亲已在酒店大厅等候之后,按下电梯的紧急援助按钮,吸引酒店管理层和警方的注意。

生父是美国人让使馆介入

5d08aa04662bf58b029ef6555361a932.jpg
根据《雅加达邮报》(Jakarta Post),印尼外交部发言人登古法兹沙(Teuku Faizasyah)解释,美国大使馆所以介入,因为马诺哈拉的生父是美国公民,进而让她也成为美国人。

马诺哈拉和母亲黛尔丝在昨天清晨返抵雅加达。当时的录影显示马诺哈拉喜极而泣。

早前,黛尔丝指控东姑法克立强暴其女儿,并且在去年8月迎娶马诺哈拉。不过,婚后,这位女婿不断虐待其女儿,甚至以刀片割伤其女儿,同时也指控后者强行将其女儿从雅加达绑架到马来西亚。

黛尔丝扬言起诉东姑法克立

另一方面,《法新社》今天报道,黛尔丝宣称将起诉她的女婿。她也指控大马和印尼政府企图掩盖这项婚姻丑闻。

“我所担心的事情,最终证明是真实的。马诺哈拉遭受肢体虐待。她的胸部有数道的刀割伤口。”

“我要起诉他。对子女被野蛮对待的情况,没有任何家长能够选择沉默。”

指控大马警方媒体掩盖事实

黛尔丝也指控大马政府过去阻扰她会见自己的女儿,甚至拒绝她入境大马。她更批评印尼驻大马大使馆协助其女婿粉饰太平。

至今,吉兰丹王室没有针对这些指控做出回应。

她更揭露,其胸部伤痕的照片也曾经提交与马来西亚警方,但是他们同样无动于衷,完全没有采取任何行动。

545ee67b6eea6c81c05fb9c0f6953d03.jpg
马诺哈拉在雅加达的第一电视访谈中也批评大马媒体协助掩盖她受虐的事实,反而不断宣传她所谓的美满婚姻生活。

“马来西亚媒体没有帮忙。他们只会拍照,然后报导我活得很好。实际上,它们根本没有询问我(的感受)。”

早前网络美满照片都是演戏

她指出,早前亲王室的部落格所发放的两夫妻美满照片都是“演戏”和“装模作样”。

此外,马诺哈拉耶指控印尼驻吉隆坡大使未能妥善执行职务,给予她需要的援助。不过,印尼外交部今天已出面驳斥了这项指控。

惨遭打荷尔蒙针以增加体重

根据《罗盘》(Kompas)网站报道,马诺哈拉在昨天下午电视访谈中也指控王宫方面,强行给她打荷尔蒙针,以增加其体重,企图粉饰她过得很幸福。

“我确实被打荷尔蒙针,我的体重在两个月之间增加了15公斤。事实上,我第一次增胖10公斤的情况,是在4天的时间内发生。”

誓言永远不会回到夫婿身边

cb4654adf2d038ebbc4138fb4395ff86.jpg
《脉动》指出,马诺哈拉重申,她要离婚,而且永远不会在回到夫婿身边,即使他“好声好气地前来道歉”。

“任何人若经历我所经历的,都不会要再回去。”

另一方面,马诺哈拉也揭露,即使在3月9日从麦加朝圣回来后,她遭受的痛苦始终不曾停止。

王子密友驳斥指责皆为谎言

不过,与吉兰丹王室亲近的消息来源却频频否认马诺哈拉遭到虐待的传言。

自称是王子密友的莫哈末索贝里(Mohd Soberi Shafii)昨天再度否认马诺哈拉的指控,“她可以讲任何东西。但是它们都是谎言”。

他也补充说,东姑法克立甚至曾要求夫人马诺哈拉会见其母亲黛尔丝。

莫哈末索贝里指出,在新加坡期间,东姑法克立在上周六晚上8点就知道其岳母也下榻在同样的酒店。他当时与母亲在另外一个楼层。

马诺哈拉和黛尔丝在第二天凌晨3点,在王子不知情下,离开酒店不知所踪。

另一方面,《法新社》报导,副首相慕尤丁宣称政府不会调查这起事件。

“我认为这是一宗私人事务。至今大马政府没有卷入其中,我们希望维持如此。”
<table id="subhead" align="center" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">昨天凌晨从狮城逃返雅加达</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">“强暴性骚扰每天都在发生”</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">早前网络美满照片都是演戏</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="3%">
bullet_subhead.gif
</td> <td id="author" style="padding: 0px;" align="left" width="97%">惨遭打荷尔蒙针以增加体重</td></tr></tbody></table>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Monday/NewsBreak/20090525162948/Article/index_html

Here comes the exciting part:

The prince Tengku Faris is now the NEW REGENT OF KELANTAN!

The reads like his father who is hospitalized in Singapore is very sick or dying. If dead this Faris could assume Sultan.

2009/05/25
Tengku Faris appointed Kelantan Regent as Sultan undergoes treatment

By : Sharifah Mahsinah Abdullah
Email to friend Print article

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <script type="text/javascript"><![CDATA[addthis_pub = 'nstonline';]]></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js"></script> <!-- AddThis Button END -->
<!--start pix1--> <!--end pix1--> KOTA BARU, Mon:
Tengku Mahkota Kelantan Tengku Muhammad Faris Petra has been appointed as the Regent of Kelantan from last Sunday.
<!--start pix2 & pix3--> <table align="right" width="200" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3"> </table> <!--end pix2 & pix3--> Kelantan State Secretary Datuk Mohd Aiseri Alias said the ‘Council of Succession' or Majlis Perajaan Negeri met last Sunday.

It decided on the appointment as the Sultan of Kelantan Tuanku Ismail Petra was currently undergoing treatment for heart ailment, he added.

He said the decision was make under Article 22 of the State Constitution, which required Tengku Muhammad Faris, 40, to perform the duties of the Sultan.

"Tengku Mahkota will do so until the Sultan, who is now receiving treatment at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore, is fully recovered," he told a Press conference here on Sunday night.
<center><!-- start video--> <!-- end video--> </center> The Sultan was flown in a special aircraft, from Pengkalan Chepa airport here, to the republic on Sunday for follow-up treatment.

He had been warded at Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital (HUSM) in Kubang Kerian since May 14 after experiencing breathing difficulties.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...u-muhammad-faris-appointed-regent-of-kelantan

Tengku Muhammad Faris appointed Regent of Kelantan

KOTA BARU, May 25 - The Tengku Mahkota of Kelantan, Tengku Muhammad Faris Petra has been appointed the Regent of Kelantan, effective yesterday.

The declaration was made by State Secretary Datuk Aiseri Alias to enable Tengku Muhammad Faris to perform the duties of the Sultan of Kelantan as required under Article 22A of the State Constitution.

In a statement, Aiseri said that the constitution requires the appointment of a Regent or a Council of Regent in the event the sultan was indisposed.

The Sultan of Kelantan, Sultan Ismail Petra Ibni Almarhum Sultan Yahya Petra, is now warded at the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore since Sunday after receiving treatment at the Universiti Sains Malaysia Hospital in Kubang Kerian since May 14. - Bernama

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mother probably sold her daughter!

The marriage is not said to be forced. The Indonesian MODEL must had been willing at first. Wealth fame and royal privileges must had attracted her to this marriage.

You may compare that with late princess Diana of UK.

She is lucky to be alive, Diana is dead.

The SM sex must had been too much for her. She should had tried to marry to older sultan and get MM sex, any way that old one will die 1st, and she will be free sooner - and mostly be richer. :p:wink::rolleyes:

By now she could not take it already. 玩完!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that the culprit was in Singapore when she fled from him why PAP dare not ARREST him!

I say detain Tengku Muhammad Fakhry! Have you got the balls PAP?

Fyi, Mudland royalty got immunity in Singkieland hor........ unless permission is granted by their King to waive the immunity........... if you're old enough you might remember this famous incident where a singkie poodle stopped a mudland prince for a traffic offence and was assaulted....... not only was no action taken against the prince but singkieland's CP and Mini-Star got to apologize to the prince's father :mad:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really, it looks like Singapore is scared of offending Malaysian royalities and they're above the law expecially in Singapore.

Not scared...... but lan lan cannot do anything !
Blame Sir Stamford Raffles becoz when he bought over singkieland from the Temenggong of Johor......... there was a clause in the treaty that accords immunity to their royalty :( ...... and sadly till this day nobody had the guts to address this issue :mad:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not scared...... but lan lan cannot do anything !
Blame Sir Stamford Raffles becoz when he bought over singkieland from the Temenggong of Johor......... there was a clause in the treaty that accords immunity to their royalty :( ...... and sadly till this day nobody had the guts to address this issue :mad:

Me the Tun Dr M already canceled Royal Immunity long time ago. When I gave the last chance to Sultan already warned them clearly. If they punked again goto jail no escape.

This is the difference weather got balls or not.

I did it there & then in KL. Because I got balls.

Here in Sg, LKY & Son & all the PAPpies are Ah Gua & Gu Niangs. Especially the LKY old fart is the most useless balls carrier and cock sucker. No wonder gave birth to that kind of Bapok son!

No body in PAP govt got balls.

Prata man got only lard.

Don't need to say any excuse. No balls + No Guts + No Heart = heartless bloody bastards and pretend to be brave - kark.... PHUI!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously PAP Govt is not doing that, they let her out and put her on the plane to Indonesia ASAP - quickly washed hands, and shafted the HOT POTATO over to Jakarta![/COLOR][/B]

In Singapore it is an offence to have carnal relationship with someone below 18. So could the Kelantan prince committed a criminal offence in Singapore? Singapore obviously doesn't want to have a pretty young girl bombed to pieces in its backyard.

Anyway it's a family affair - one marry for money, the other marry for beauty - nothing too unusual in the Malay Kingdom, isn't it?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that she is with him because of the status and money. For that, she is just paying for her foolishness and GREED. She just got more than she had bargained for.

With a face like hers, I would also torture her every night by having sex with her...:biggrin:

Her parents are the evil ones marrying her off at age 17!?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. if you're old enough you might remember this famous incident where a singkie poodle stopped a mudland prince for a traffic offence and was assaulted....... :

Must be in the old days, is it around the time when the Sultan of Johore or his son killed his caddy because of a bad round of golf :confused:

Interesting stuff before my time :rolleyes:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, Mudland royalty got immunity in Singkieland hor........ unless permission is granted by their King to waive the immunity........... if you're old enough you might remember this famous incident where a singkie poodle stopped a mudland prince for a traffic offence and was assaulted....... not only was no action taken against the prince but singkieland's CP and Mini-Star got to apologize to the prince's father :mad:

The version I heard about years ago was a mudland prince speeding around like mad in some sports car on SG roads, poodles also blur didn't know what to do. Old Fart have to make a call to the prince father to get him to stop his son from wreaking further havoc...

:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap, this escapee is no ordinary Huang Na's mother or Ah Tok.Can
easily recognised.

What papers do you think are needed??

Malaysia can have Mat Selamat FTerror illegal immigrant from SG as long as they want, what torn in PAP arse you talking about?

MSK might escape again, Malaysia jails are supposedly more stupid, but I have no doubt they would shoot him if he tries to make another jambang break. Who do who a favour?

You are also a funny nut, I ask you Indonesia bersah or Malaysia boleh?

If you got the answer it is obvious that we have to give face to Jakarta, faham?

Don't pretend you know nothing about juvenile whores, they are probably more streetwise and certainly acts better than the best SDP clowns.

The "victim" cannot be an unwilling party to start the whole drama.

Realization came when the prince charming becomes sadistical and abusive during sex.

Singapore detain or keep all these people for what? We have enough of FTrash creating all the problems for us already.

Just send them balek kampong cepak jalan lah!

You seem to only be able to understand it very poorly ? :confused::wink:

This is ALL ABOUT famiLEE LEEgime & BN or WKS & Najib! Don't you understand?

This is the 2nd MODEL scandal after the Mongolian one for Najib you see?

Because Najib did not give MSK back to WKS, so WKS sent his matas to let the Indonesian MODEL flee. You see? :rolleyes:

MSK is famiLEE LEEgime's pain in the Ass (Loong).:p

So now Najib has 2 MODEL Scandals in hand. 1 Mongolian = DEAD, plus another Indonesian = ALIVE & TALKING JUICY.:p

But WKS is very stupid you see?

Indonesian MODEL have got no Passport and he let her flee. Why always this same mistake? Hopeless!

After Tok Liang How (Huang Na case) + Huang Na's mom & dad (both iLEEgail immigrants) after ICA's passport checkpoint's countless cases of COCKUP! Still let this Indonesian MODEL flee?

MSK swam into Johore without passport and Najib hold him. That is where he is smarter than famiLEE LEEgime. If WKS held this Indonesian MODEL here for passport reason may be he could exchange for MSK with Najib ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p.

Just kidding.

How come WKS's ICA only know how to stop Dr. CSJ and then confisicated his passport? :biggrin: Then all others without passport they will let flee including killers etc.

Any way I will not be surprised that BN regime is pissed about famiLEE LEEgime letting this Indonesian MODEL flee.

Last edited:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha asshole royston cheng praising his mother sucking skill is good.....after sucking TLLM ........he he he.....:biggrin:

Tsk! Tsk! :confused:

TLLM asshole short-sighted har, cannot read my post clearly har?

I said your sucking skills are superb!

Duh!

Speaking to an idiot asshole really very cham sia...

Hai...

:(

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I decided to formally commend the SPF mata for this rescue :-)

http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2009/06/royal-discount-in-rule-of-law-by.html

<!-- Begin .post -->

Royal Discount in Rule Of Law by the famiLEE LEEgime

My relevant news posting thread in Sammyboy.Com

Firstly I commend the officers of Singapore Police Force in their reported efforts in freeing the 17 year old wife (Ma nohara Odelia Pinot) of Kelantan Price, from the control of Royal Bodyguards at Crown Prince Hotel. I believe that area of Orchard is under Central Police Division. Well Done! Although some officiers from Central Police Division at taken many actions against peaceful protesters and activists such as arresting myself, I hold no grudge from commending them for their act of justice to rescue a young woman forcefully deprived of her freedom.

At least for this matter I recognized that you had really done the job for justice and served your duties as police officers are expected to.

However, I think the Singapore Police Force can still do better than what had been done.

I am here by making opened call to Wong Kan Seng as the Minister Of Home Affairs, to take necessary and proper action for this case of alledged crimes committed in the jurisdiction of Rep of Singapore, that the young woman was held in Crown Prince Hotel Orchard Road against her own free will, she claimed to be injured and sexually abused.

I disagree that Rule Of Law can be compromised and justice can be discounted for the Malaysian Royals when they are in Singapore. All the laws of Singapore should be applicable to the Royals and their servants and bodyguards. There should be no neglect nor discount nor favorisum.

Although dipomatic immunity may apply to the Malaysian Royals on diplomatic passport, they can be free from prosecutions, but their servants and bodyguards may not have such priviledge. However it seemed that no investigation had been conducted against these alledge crimes at all. According to the press statements of the victim, it seemed that Wongful Confinement had been committed in Singapore at the Crown Prince Hotel. Possible Offenses against Penal Code sections 340 343 344 346 should be investigated. Kidnapping & Abduction might had also been committed and needs proper investigation. Marital Rape & Hurt or other offenses might also had been committed against the victim in Singapore.

Then the following 2 sections of penal code must also be highlighted:
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003494" type="checkbox"> 365 Kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine a person
<input name="req_sect" value="1228207125-003499" type="checkbox"> 366 Kidnapping or abducting a woman to compel her marriage, etc.
I am surprised that the victim was arranged to leave Singapore in a great hurry, before any investigation. She did not seem to have received medical care nor examination in Singapore after being rescued by police. Why? Is that a proper & regular treatment / procedure?

Is that showing that famiLEE LEEgime is treating Malaysian Royals differently apart from any other persons? That is violation of constitutional equality clause 12, that assure that every person to be equally protected by law.

Mr. Wong please show the world that you can up hold the rule of law, although you had let Mas Selmat fled from ISD and failed to get him back here after 1 year and 4 months. Please show the world that there is no discount for Royals in Justice and Rule Of Law. Is that something too difficult for you? Can you leave that million-dollar job to a better person if you find it to difficult to cope with.

In this case of Royal Sex Slave, the entire world heard that Ma nohara Odelia Pinot had fled from a hotel in Orchard Road where she was held against her will and was held to suffer abuses. There is obviously serious Violation of Law & very basic rights of a person commited here, and your ministry can keep silent about it all the way?

Fortunately she had fled from a lift instead of taking a toilet break like MSK.

Malaysian Police had helped you to arrest Mas Selamat, it is time now for you to return the great favor by arresting the Royal Sex Abuser for them. How can you miss this opportunity to trade favor and forge tie with Najib's govt? I am suggesting a win-win deal for you both - BN Regime & famiLEE LEEgime, you don't have thank me for this, but just stop dissapointing the Singaporean peasants, OK?

:-)

posted by uncleyap at 12:25 AM

<!-- End .post -->