• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zoe: Women hate Fiona

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/4435

4435.jpg

Sun, Jul 19, 2009
The Straits Times

Zoe: Women hate Fiona
by boon chan

Top actress Zoe Tay has critiqued seven of MediaCorp's most popular young actresses in an interview with a fashion magazine.

Asked who had the most potential to succeed her among the seven, Tay sidestepped the question and instead gave frank assessments of each of them.

Her harshest words were directed at Fiona Xie: 'She's just sexy. Men love her, women hate her.'

Tay, 41, is known for her lack of airs and for being a straight-shooter.

In the interview with Style, a Media-Corp publication, she also said that she did not mind motherly roles and was not worried about being in line to succeed veteran star Xiang Yun.

She said: 'If there are good roles such as those played by Xiang Yun, I wouldn't reject playing an auntie.'

While younger stars have sought out plastic surgeons to preserve their youth, Tay remains confident of herself.

'Actually, plastic surgery is like accepting a regular medical procedure, it's no big deal. But at the moment, I don't feel that I need a plastic surgeon's help.'

She added: 'Rather than operating on the face, I would undergo conditioning of the entire body, and train to have firmer muscles. Frankly, my muscles are a little saggy right now.'

What Zoe thinks of MediaCorp's young stars:

On Jeanette Aw: 'Her acting has gradually matured and it proves that she has a relatively strong ability to learn and adapt.'

On Dawn Yeoh: 'She has become more mature. She used to be just a cutie pie with a doll-like voice.'

On Felicia Chin: 'I think she looks quite ordinary but she's very lively. She can occasionally be saucy but there's also an air of accessibility about her.'

On Jesseca Liu: 'She doesn't have great ambitions but wants to do her job well.'

On Joanne Peh: 'She is indisputably a sporty girl, very sunny, very energetic and very modern.'

On Rui En: 'She is totally different from the rest. She has character and a bit of a temper, like an ice queen. Not everyone will like her. But what we have to admit is that she leaves a deep impression.'

This article was first published in The Straits Times.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Granny ZOE jeolous because she do not own 2 big asset on the chest and her skin look about 60years old person.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a compliment lah, when a woman said she hated another, and the irresponsible leeporter put in a bit of spin, you guys got your undies all twisted into knots...:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fiona, as i heard, she is with a rich Thai / Aussie Chinese, a property tycoon. A woman , who is unsinkified, chio and with a non-sinkified.

This zoe is one damn sinkified woman, look at how she talks. That is an example how a sinkie behave and why i stay away from sinkie. Very polluting.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
F#%k Zoe lah. Cannot stand her. So old, still want attention. Chow Ah Lian. This is for her.....:oIo:.......

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's just jealous fiona is younger and prettier then her, not to mention her boobs were not half as big,