• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp Old Hen reminisces her sexual harassment session when she was 7. Guess who?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiang Yun recounts being sexually harassed at 7: 'He was kissing me, but I didn't know it'​

The actress also said someone molested her at a public event after she joined the media industry.​

Local actress Xiang Yun was seven when a man kissed her and made her sit on his lap. PHOTO: Instagram/xiang_yun_

Local actress Xiang Yun was seven when a man kissed her and made her sit on his lap. PHOTO: Instagram/xiang_yun_

Even after more than 50 years, veteran actress Xiang Yun still remembers a sexual harassment incident that has left its mark.
In the upcoming Mediacorp drama Unforgivable, the 62-year-old plays a psychologist who helps seuxal harassment victims, with the majority of them being underaged and children.

Speaking to 8world, Xiang Yun revealed that she had her own harrowing experience when she seven, and it was in the block of flats she lived in.

It was in the 60s, and Xiang Yun was a Primary One student then. Her family was one of the first residents to move into a local housing estate.

She said, “Because it is the first batch, there were actually not many people in the HDB area. There may only be two or three households living on the 6th floor, and one or two households on the 7th floor. When you go up to the higher floors, there is no one. Most people live on the lower floors.

“My four sisters often ran around and played outside, and a man would appear occasionally. One time he came to talk to me and asked me to follow him."

Xiang Yun was then brought to the stairwell of the higher floors by the man. He wanted to sit and chat with her, but eventually pulled her to sit on his lap.

“Then, he started ‘biting’ my mouth. He was kissing me, but I didn’t know it. I was scared and crying, and started struggling. Fortunately, a neighbour came down from upstairs, and he quickly let me go and ran away,” she recalled.
The image of being violated stayed with Xiang Yun, and she often hid under the dining table and cried for several weeks.

Another molest incident after she joined showbiz​

The actress was also publicly molested after she joined the industry.

She shared that she was at an event when an unknown man “grabbed my butt” and disappeared through the crowd.

Xiang Yun said, “How disgusting! So every time I hear about similar incidents, I'm very angry, we really can't let these sex offenders off easily!”

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiang Yun recounts being sexually harassed at 7: 'He was kissing me, but I didn't know it'​

The actress also said someone molested her at a public event after she joined the media industry.​

Even after more than 50 years, veteran actress Xiang Yun still remembers a sexual harassment incident that has left its mark.
In the upcoming Mediacorp drama Unforgivable, the 62-year-old plays a psychologist who helps seuxal harassment victims, with the majority of them being underaged and children.

Speaking to 8world, Xiang Yun revealed that she had her own harrowing experience when she seven, and it was in the block of flats she lived in.

It was in the 60s, and Xiang Yun was a Primary One student then. Her family was one of the first residents to move into a local housing estate.

She said, “Because it is the first batch, there were actually not many people in the HDB area. There may only be two or three households living on the 6th floor, and one or two households on the 7th floor. When you go up to the higher floors, there is no one. Most people live on the lower floors.

“My four sisters often ran around and played outside, and a man would appear occasionally. One time he came to talk to me and asked me to follow him."

Xiang Yun was then brought to the stairwell of the higher floors by the man. He wanted to sit and chat with her, but eventually pulled her to sit on his lap.

“Then, he started ‘biting’ my mouth. He was kissing me, but I didn’t know it. I was scared and crying, and started struggling. Fortunately, a neighbour came down from upstairs, and he quickly let me go and ran away,” she recalled.
The image of being violated stayed with Xiang Yun, and she often hid under the dining table and cried for several weeks.

Another molest incident after she joined showbiz​

The actress was also publicly molested after she joined the industry.

She shared that she was at an event when an unknown man “grabbed my butt” and disappeared through the crowd.

Xiang Yun said, “How disgusting! So every time I hear about similar incidents, I'm very angry, we really can't let these sex offenders off easily!”

Could the culprit be one of our old cock Samsters? Glockman?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually it's Lao Zoe that cb who would bring up her old scandals for attention. Who knew XY also behave like that pcb

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually it's Lao Zoe that cb who would bring up her old scandals for attention. Who knew XY also behave like that pcb
her edmund trying to make a come back. Also drumming up positive vibes after the daughter got fucked and dumped. She’s quite poor thing actually always trying to hold the family together. What to do when you are wedded to a good for nothing cuck who still thinks he can make aunties wet

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
her edmund trying to make a come back. Also drumming up positive vibes after the daughter got fucked and dumped. She’s quite poor thing actually always trying to hold the family together. What to do when you are wedded to a good for nothing cuck who still thinks he can make aunties wet
He can rope in his old slut Cynthia and do onlyfans together.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edmund can consider to join the K pop, like BTS, to make Sindiapore proud

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun Be like that, XY Zeh Zeh is a good wife and good mother. No easy to hold a family to and have a good pair of adult children