• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Goal In Life

jw5

Loyal
I dun need to screw them in their home cities and never mind of the screwing location.

I dun think I will need to travel to Macau again as I tour there before in addition
I am also no longer interested in oversea posting exp China.

Because I know PRC girls from different will make an extra effort to come to Singapore & let mi .....:biggrin:
Then go to Geylang and empty your balls! :smile:

jw5

Loyal
My goal in life is to adopt 7 orphans and enable them to study till University at the very least.

Why 7? Because I hope to have 3 children of myself to make it 10.

As for screwing girls. I can only say, cannot screw finish one. So don't bother making that as a goal.:p
You can be the goalkeeper of your football team. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I want to own a cafe + pub along the seaside (not sinkiland seaside, that one is consider river, not sea or ocean)...

Day time, it will be cafe and the main theme is cosy and homely.... cafe that welcome ppl from around the world and let them feel cosy.... it will serve the best coffee and tea ... food will be simple but definitely delicious.... :biggrin:

Night time, it will be a pub where most of the hot babe and dude will be dancing and cheering... having great fun at my pub.... :biggrin:

there will be another quiet corner where i will allocate for couple who can have great dinner... best is along the clif... where the wind is cooling.... :p
If you serve char kway tiao and rojak and have a big screen tv showing football, I promise to patronize your cafe. :smile:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you serve char kway tiao and rojak and have a big screen tv showing football, I promise to patronize your cafe. :smile:

I will patronise if you keep the angmohs out (apologies to AusPete :p). Don't need another Pattaya, Phuket or Bali :biggrin: Prime target for terrorists!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_IMAGES_SKMM14-1.jpg

My goal in this life is to perpetuate the Leech dynasty and to be reborn as PeeM of Peesai in the next. *hee*hee*

assdau.jpg

My goal in life is to become a real man! *hee*hee*

th_25B_TEMASEK_wideweb__470x2730-1.jpg

I want to discover the woman in myself! *hee*hee*

jw5

Loyal
Basketball better. I be manager. I got Team A and Team B:o
Nope, in professional basketball, you will need a squad of about 12.
5 starters and 7 substitutes at every position.
Looks like your wife would need to be on the squad as well, better make sure she's tall. :smile:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro jw5... Sure..Sure.. Projector Screen.. Gam bo? there will be many variety of food... named it and you will get it... if don't have, we will get it for you... 1st class service.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I will patronise if you keep the angmohs out (apologies to AusPete ). Don't need another Pattaya, Phuket or Bali Prime target for terrorists!

Bro pia... If I will to have the cafe, it will be multi-nation cafe... all are welcome... so bros will have the chance to have multi-nation bonk.... If bro not happy with ang moh... i will have a day where it will be SBF night with only SBF (pink IC only) bros and Multi-nation BABE!!!! YEAH !!!! :biggrin:

** haiz... but its only my dream.... :(**

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your goal in life?
Please don't bother to reply if it's making more money or fucking more women or living as long as possible.
Do share with us if it's an interesting and unique goal. :smile:

and what about you bro? what's yours?

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to own a cafe + pub along the seaside (not sinkiland seaside, that one is consider river, not sea or ocean)...

Day time, it will be cafe and the main theme is cosy and homely.... cafe that welcome ppl from around the world and let them feel cosy.... it will serve the best coffee and tea ... food will be simple but definitely delicious.... :biggrin:

Night time, it will be a pub where most of the hot babe and dude will be dancing and cheering... having great fun at my pub.... :biggrin:

there will be another quiet corner where i will allocate for couple who can have great dinner... best is along the clif... where the wind is cooling.... :p

Bali is a great place.

jw5

Loyal
and what about you bro? what's yours?
I would like to be someone who goes around eradicating evil, especially dealing with people who don't break the law but who behave immorally, unethically and inappropriately. :smile:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to be someone who goes around eradicating evil, especially dealing with people who don't break the law but who behave immorally, unethically and inappropriately. :smile:

.... I better run liao :eek::biggrin:

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goal when I was a teenager or even about 10 years ago was indeed to screw as many girls as possible that I have lost count of how many of them I'd slept with. Now, its to cater for my family, bring up my kids and retire comfortably.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_SKMM14-1.jpg

My goal in this life is to perpetuate the Leech dynasty and to be reborn as PeeM of Peesai in the next. *hee*hee*

assdau.jpg

My goal in life is to become a real man! *hee*hee*

th_25B_TEMASEK_wideweb__470x2730-1.jpg

I want to discover the woman in myself! *hee*hee*

LOL! Now that's funny.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what goal? goal lan man! nothing to goal about. i got nothing. absolutley nothing.no job.no work.no money.no savings.come 1 october got some cash to buy toto and 4 d...that's goalless!!!...everything now so bloody expensive. my goal is to bring anarchy and chaos to this fartup system of con men and cheats and liars.