• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Goal In Life

jw5

Loyal
What's your goal in life?
Please don't bother to reply if it's making more money or fucking more women or living as long as possible.
Do share with us if it's an interesting and unique goal. :smile:

Another question:
Why do people want to live as long as possible when they don't contribute to society and the human race? Why do they want so much money when they can't take with them when they die?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I grow older, my goal has been simplified so much that if I'm a teenage me looking at my middle-age me, I'll be sneering at myself :biggrin:

It's simple: I want my wife to look at me as a good husband, my kids as a good father, my parents as a good son. The goal is doing all to achieve this (inevitably making money is one of the things to do)

No more out-of-the-world, world-conquering, ambitious goals :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope to find a cheap thoroughbred and it become a winner like the Takeover Target or Jumbo Jet. haha... More like a dream:biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my goals in life is to screw PRC girls in different region in China :biggrin:

(1) 23 provinces (So far I had achieved 8 provinces)
(a) Fujian
(b) Hunan
(c) Jiangsu
(d) Jilin
(e) Liaoning
(f) Sichuan
(g) Taiwan
(h) Zhejiang

(2) 4 municipalities (So far I had achieved 2 municipalities)
(i) Chongqing
(ii) Shanghai

(3) 2 Special Administrative Regions ( I had achieved both :biggrin: )
(i) Hong Kong
(ii) Macau

Till now I am quite happy with the goals I had achieved :p and will continue to work hard :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
As I grow older, my goal has been simplified so much that if I'm a teenage me looking at my middle-age me, I'll be sneering at myself :biggrin:

It's simple: I want my wife to look at me as a good husband, my kids as a good father, my parents as a good son. The goal is doing all to achieve this (inevitably making money is one of the things to do)

No more out-of-the-world, world-conquering, ambitious goals :biggrin:
Very practical, down-to-earth achievable goal. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Hope to find a cheap thoroughbred and it become a winner like the Takeover Target or Jumbo Jet. haha... More like a dream:biggrin:
Interesting goal. If you set your mind to it, it's not impossible.
But you may find a lot of barriers before you finally get that one horse.
Then once you get it, it may die. :(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another question:
Why do people want to live as long as possible when they don't contribute to society and the human race? Why do they want so much money when they can't take with them when they die?

Men had always been greed. It will be GREED that lead to the end of mankind. I am glad i wont be around when that happen.

I just want a simple and meaningful life. No need to live too long. maybe just one year more than lao lee.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
One of my goals in life is to screw PRC girls in different region in China :biggrin:

(1) 23 provinces (I had achieved 8 provinces)
(a) Fujian
(b) Hunan
(c) Jiangsu
(d) Jilin
(e) Liaoning
(f) Sichuan
(g) Taiwan
(h) Zhejiang

(2) 4 municipalities (I had achieved 2 municipalities)
(i) Chongqing
(ii) Shanghai

(3) 2 Special Administrative Regions ( I had achieved both :biggrin: )
(i) Hong Kong
(ii) Macau

Till now I am quite happy with the goals I had achieved :p and will continue to work hard :biggrin:
Do you need to screw them in their home cities, or does it count as long as they are from that city, wherever the screwing location? :smile:
If the latter, I suggest that you go to Macau.
If the former, I suggest you get a job in China or go and stay there for a few years. :smile: :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Men had always been greed. It will be GREED that lead to the end of mankind. I am glad i wont be around when that happen.

I just want a simple and meaningful life. No need to live too long. maybe just one year more than lao lee.:rolleyes:
Agree about greed.
Funny that so many people are so greedy to have a longer life and more money, when they are useless to society and don't know what to do with their money anyway.
I guess your simple life will be after you bag your money from your thoroughbred? :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting goal. If you set your mind to it, it's not impossible.
But you may find a lot of barriers before you finally get that one horse.
Then once you get it, it may die. :(

It will not die, as i wont let the horse race more than 50 races in his / her career. If the horse a champ, retired as a stud or broodmare.:smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you need to screw them in their home cities, or does it count as long as they are from that city, wherever the screwing location? :smile:
If the former, I suggest you get a job in China or go and stay there for a few years. :smile: :smile:

just go Gayland and ask the PRCs standing at the roadside can liao. Once find one from a region he neber tried b4, can open room immediately.

For taiwan,hong kong and macau, better check ID card first. Many WLs there also from Made-In-China.:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun need to screw them in their home cities and never mind of the screwing location.

I dun think I will need to travel to Macau again as I tour there before in addition
I am also no longer interested in oversea posting exp China.

Because I know PRC girls from different will make an extra effort to come to Singapore & let mi .....:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey punter, Lao Lee says 95 years leh.. you want 96 ah.. still say no need to live too long.:biggrin:

i can never be as rich and powerful as him. Muz find one area that can beat him mah. Even this is difficult. Maybe the easiest is to have a daughter in law that is more beautiful than his.:biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a stupid question! Of cos, as long as the girl come from that city! Before he fucks, he ask the girl where she is from! Then he marks it off his checklist.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your goal in life?
Please don't bother to reply if it's making more money or fucking more women or living as long as possible.
Do share with us if it's an interesting and unique goal. :smile:

My goal in life is to adopt 7 orphans and enable them to study till University at the very least.

Why 7? Because I hope to have 3 children of myself to make it 10.

As for screwing girls. I can only say, cannot screw finish one. So don't bother making that as a goal.:p

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to own a cafe + pub along the seaside (not sinkiland seaside, that one is consider river, not sea or ocean)...

Day time, it will be cafe and the main theme is cosy and homely.... cafe that welcome ppl from around the world and let them feel cosy.... it will serve the best coffee and tea ... food will be simple but definitely delicious.... :biggrin:

Night time, it will be a pub where most of the hot babe and dude will be dancing and cheering... having great fun at my pub.... :biggrin:

there will be another quiet corner where i will allocate for couple who can have great dinner... best is along the clif... where the wind is cooling.... :p

jw5

Loyal
just go Gayland and ask the PRCs standing at the roadside can liao. Once find one from a region he neber tried b4, can open room immediately.

For taiwan,hong kong and macau, better check ID card first. Many WLs there also from Made-In-China.:rolleyes:
99.99% of the Chinese WLs in Macau are Made-In-China. :smile: