• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your Eureka Moment

jw5

Loyal
Have you ever had a "eureka moment", whereby you suddenly realized something or thought of something that totally changed the way you used to do or think?

It may not neceesarily have changed your life dramatically in the positive or negative sense, but it made you change something in your life.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... Have you ever had a "eureka moment", whereby you suddenly realized something or thought of something that totally changed the way you used to do or think? ...

Mee Siam with hum can actually be tasty!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever had a "eureka moment", whereby you suddenly realized something or thought of something that totally changed the way you used to do or think?

It may not neceesarily have changed your life dramatically in the positive or negative sense, but it made you change something in your life.

I usually go to sleep when I have a problem I cannot solve and wake up with a solution. Good or bad not sure but sure have some presentable solution.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...ever had a "eureka moment"...It may not neceesarily have changed your life dramatically in the positive or negative sense, but it made you change something in your life.
Oh yeah, sbf. Opened my eyes to wonderful world of the magic 3 letter word... and I was late hopping on the bus. Many vets onboard too:p:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I usually go to sleep when I have a problem I cannot solve and wake up with a solution. Good or bad not sure but sure have some presentable solution.

no wonder my downstairs kopitiam ah peks always tel me ... if u hv a hard problem @ nite, u wil find ze solution in ur hands ze nex morning ... :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Deciding to close the Delphi coffee shop and start over at this site.

jw5

Loyal
Mee Siam with hum can actually be tasty!
bro
Did you actually try mee siam with hum? :smile:
I guess if you like mee siam and you like hum, eating them together would still make them delicious right? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Do you mean waking up in the morning with a solution or in the middle of the night?
Actually I don't mean day to day problems, I mean something that changes the direction of your life, like discovering something new.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I married my prc gf and its been "eureka" ever since....

beng

jw5

Loyal
no wonder my downstairs kopitiam ah peks always tel me ... if u hv a hard problem @ nite, u wil find ze solution in ur hands ze nex morning ... :biggrin:
Shouldn't your "hard' problem be in the morning? hahaha :smile:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
How has it been "eureka" with your prc gf?
Do you fear that one day she will run away with all your assets and you will scream "eureka"! :(

No..... she has been an "eureka" every day because one day she is an auntie... next day she's a SYT.... and another day she's a nurse.... wooohoooo

beng

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro
Did you actually try mee siam with hum? :smile:
I guess if you like mee siam and you like hum, eating them together would still make them delicious right? :smile:

what actually transpired... had a bowl of mee siam, a bowl of laksa, fished the hums over to the mee siam, and it actually taste good! :p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean waking up in the morning with a solution or in the middle of the night?
Actually I don't mean day to day problems, I mean something that changes the direction of your life, like discovering something new.

believe it or not, the only eureka moment I can think of is the day I saw my wife for the first time. I knew I will marry her. Very strange (and somewat sad :p), I really married her.

jw5

Loyal
believe it or not, the only eureka moment I can think of is the day I saw my wife for the first time. I knew I will marry her. Very strange (and somewat sad :p), I really married her.
So how is your marriage these days? Any regrets?