• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young beauty seeking generous man

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sodom and Gomorrah?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/w4m/1255631030.html

Petite, beautiful young brunette seeking a generous gentleman for a mutually-beneficial relationship. Not just another shallow, materialistic girl who needs Prada or expensive dinners to be happy, but I do have an outstanding student loan and am hoping for someone to take care of it and me.

I'm easy to like, and I consider myself intelligent. I love learning and conversing on a wide range of topics - culture, politics, sex, music, finance, technology, literature, the universe, half-baked theories, zoology, science... nearly anything you'd fancy teaching a young woman about! I love curling up beside a learned man (or sitting on his lap) and having a great conversation, whether it's witty repartee, a fiery debate, or mild (often pointless but endlessly entertaining) musings. I'm also a sensual creature, and I make no apologies for deriving great pleasure in giving and receiving hours of erotic satisfaction.

I'm an emotionally-mature, socially-apt person with an easy-going sense of humour when I want to be charming... or a wicked razor-wit if, like me, you have no qualms about laughing at other people :wink: That said, I'm often the first to burst out laughing at myself, and I appreciate a dry, self-deprecating wit. I love new experiences, am not very sporty though I do yoga, and can more than hold my own in most social settings.

Most importantly, I will respect your commitments outside of our relationship, and am great at being discreet. I don't mind if you're married with kids.

If you like what you've read so far, and are interested in providing for me, do get in touch. Intelligent, well-mannered, considerate gentlemen preferred.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sodom and Gomorrah?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/w4m/1255631030.html

Petite, beautiful young brunette seeking a generous gentleman for a mutually-beneficial relationship. Not just another shallow, materialistic girl who needs Prada or expensive dinners to be happy, but I do have an outstanding student loan and am hoping for someone to take care of it and me.

I'm easy to like, and I consider myself intelligent. I love learning and conversing on a wide range of topics - culture, politics, sex, music, finance, technology, literature, the universe, half-baked theories, zoology, science... nearly anything you'd fancy teaching a young woman about! I love curling up beside a learned man (or sitting on his lap) and having a great conversation, whether it's witty repartee, a fiery debate, or mild (often pointless but endlessly entertaining) musings. I'm also a sensual creature, and I make no apologies for deriving great pleasure in giving and receiving hours of erotic satisfaction.

I'm an emotionally-mature, socially-apt person with an easy-going sense of humour when I want to be charming... or a wicked razor-wit if, like me, you have no qualms about laughing at other people :wink: That said, I'm often the first to burst out laughing at myself, and I appreciate a dry, self-deprecating wit. I love new experiences, am not very sporty though I do yoga, and can more than hold my own in most social settings.

Most importantly, I will respect your commitments outside of our relationship, and am great at being discreet. I don't mind if you're married with kids.

If you like what you've read so far, and are interested in providing for me, do get in touch. Intelligent, well-mannered, considerate gentlemen preferred.

It's been flagged for removal. Probably by some moralistic, judgemental, self-righteous, 'holier-than-thou', person(s) who fear such advertisements/deals will 'erode' the 'moral fabric' of society and lead to marriage breakups and divorces. Fact is, if the husband goes for such deals, the problem within the marriage already exists. To blame it on the girl outside the marriage, is to miss the disease for the symptoms.

What would be ideal, however, is that the men who respond to such advertisements and accept such deals, are single men, bachelors, who have a lot of cash (preferably millionaires) and do not want to commit to a monogamous relationship. And of course, both man and woman treat each other with appropriate respect. In such a scenario, the deal would indeed be mutually beneficial (only the cynical or judgemental would say "mutually exploitative"; remember you are judging only yourself, using the world as a mirror).

Here's to seeing everyone benefit mutually. Cheers!

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been flagged for removal. Probably by some moralistic, judgemental, self-righteous, 'holier-than-thou', person(s) who fear such advertisements/deals will 'erode' the 'moral fabric' of society and lead to marriage breakups and divorces. Fact is, if the husband goes for such deals, the problem within the marriage already exists. To blame it on the girl outside the marriage, is to miss the disease for the symptoms.

What would be ideal, however, is that the men who respond to such advertisements and accept such deals, are single men, bachelors, who have a lot of cash (preferably millionaires) and do not want to commit to a monogamous relationship. And of course, both man and woman treat each other with appropriate respect. In such a scenario, the deal would indeed be mutually beneficial (only the cynical or judgemental would say "mutually exploitative"; remember you are judging only yourself, using the world as a mirror).

Here's to seeing everyone benefit mutually. Cheers!

Oh I just want my women to shut-up. This one too noisy.

jw5

Loyal
She should go and sit outside the mrt station at raffles place.
Plenty of high flyers there who may take the bait.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got $1. I give her 50 cents. So I'm generous rite?

Compared to the one with $1 billion, and gives her $2m :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. both the thio, mother and daughter should address this person.
2. for all we know, it could be some guy in disguise too.
3. well, to pros oneself, just do it and don't waste such energy beautifying and justifying the end result.
4. it is just a transaction between 2 parties with no-string attached.
5. interested parties, beware, this person could cry "rape" too.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when, it is wrong to ask for help and to propose to pay back in kind, is commendable on her part.

What the fuck this thing got to do with Sodom and Gomorrah ?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/w4m/1250184229.html

help a starving artist 23yr

Art supplies, cameras, first edition books, trips to Europe - all these things don't come cheap.

I'm a starving artist who's quite sick of giving up nice clothes and restaurant meals for her craft. I hate opportunity cost.

I'm looking for someone who will take care of me and that tour of Vienna. In return, you get a pleasant, sociable creature who can talk sensibly about politics and sciences and history, wear the dresses you pick out for her, and be a kind, non-temperamental companion. I will be your Josephine, your Ada Lovelace, your Lola in her summer dress. I will light your cigars and pour your Scotch and slow dance to Leonard Cohen with you, if you'd like.

Send a photo, tell me about yourself. I'd like to meet kind, intelligent, gentlemen providers. I speak a smattering of European languages and I'd love to learn more.