• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You tried switching sex partners b4?

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Switching sex partners a hit with Singaporeans

SINGAPOREANS are flocking to a website to change sex partners, Sin Chew Daily reported.

The daily reported that so far, 49 couples had signed up at the website.

Among the categories available were men seeking women, women seeking men, and where same sex partners are available.

“The majority of those who signed up stressed that they were only looking for sex, not love,” reported the daily.

What is more astonishing is that those who signed up voluntarily left their contact details to allow interested parties to call them.

A check found that those who signed up were Singaporean Chinese in their 30s. Most of them are professionals.

Every two months, dozens of couples meet in a pub in Singapore, have drinks, mingle, and then decide whether they want to sleep with one another.
-The Star

Exchange to keep your marriage exciting and alive!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPOREANS are flocking to a website to change sex partners, Sin Chew Daily reported.

Among the categories available were men seeking women, women seeking men, and where same sex partners are available.

“The majority of those who signed up stressed that they were only looking for sex, not love,” reported the daily.

What is more astonishing is that those who signed up voluntarily left their contact details to allow interested parties to call them.

A check found that those who signed up were Singaporean Chinese in their 30s. Most of them are professionals.

Every two months, dozens of couples meet in a pub in Singapore, have drinks, mingle, and then decide whether they want to sleep with one another.
-The Star

Its kind of funny when many chiongsters in singapore dun even know this is happening whereas a malaysian paper will actually talk abt it.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

-The Star

Simi website bro????
Its kind of funny when many chiongsters in singapore dun even know this is happening whereas a malaysian paper will actually talk abt it.
Singapore alot of things also no report one la..........

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
A while ago some wise guy said Singapore's low birth rate is due to the fact that Singaporeans aren't getting enough "action". The truth is, Singaporeans are getting more "action" (both sexes by the way) than a lot of people can imagine . Its just that it is not aimed at procreation.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex orgies are taking place in S'pore on a weekly basis.

They take place in the following places ranked according to security:

1. On board boats (60-150 footers)
2. Tight security high end condos
3. Hotel suites

There is a very famous and well known angmo woman on our pub circuit recruiting and screening 'participants'. She has a unique sounding last name.

DO NOT BELIEVE these wife swapping or girl friend swapping stories. Most male participants will bring a prostitute along and say she is his wife or gf. In the end, all will be fucking prostitutes.

I have attended but left because I knew the women were prostitutes. Also, I believe drugs were about to be introduced.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal

DO NOT BELIEVE these wife swapping or girl friend swapping stories. Most male participants will bring a prostitute along and say she is his wife or gf. In the end, all will be fucking prostitutes.

I have attended but left because I knew the women were prostitutes. Also, I believe drugs were about to be introduced.

20081201_noel_fhm_01.jpeg

What if I bring a girl like this, want to swop partners or not?

:biggrin:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

3. Hotel suites

There is a very famous and well known angmo woman on our pub circuit recruiting and screening 'participants'. She has a unique sounding last name.

Need a better hint than "a unique sounding last name."

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

3. Hotel suites

Yah Yah I know what u mean. 1 time my friend and I brough along 2 china pros and tell them to pretend as our wives just to see whats its like. After we went in and look around we burst out laughing 99% of the women there were from vietnam, china or the philippines hehe. Thats why I got an advice for all the chiongsters in here keep your wife as your own personal handky and the rest as toilet paper use and throw :smile:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3. Hotel suites

Bro, PM me pls for the detail info............
:biggrin:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
feel sad for the wife of which ever idiot that actually brought the real wife along..except if the wife is a whale type..lol..and what abt the ang moh screener? screen until all bring pros she dunno???? she must check the marriage cert next time la...

Yah Yah I know what u mean. 1 time my friend and I brough along 2 china pros and tell them to pretend as our wives just to see whats its like. After we went in and look around we burst out laughing 99% of the women there were from vietnam, china or the philippines hehe. Thats why I got an advice for all the chiongsters in here keep your wife as your own personal handky and the rest as toilet paper use and throw :smile:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A while ago some wise guy said Singapore's low birth rate is due to the fact that Singaporeans aren't getting enough "action". The truth is, Singaporeans are getting more "action" (both sexes by the way) than a lot of people can imagine . Its just that it is not aimed at procreation.

Procreate just to have your family and child be expolited by the State of Singapore .

It's a liability .

You got to be kiddling .