• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You have more freedom in Singapore than Australia

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose one can swear in hokkien / Malay / Tamil in QLD and not get a fine :smile:

Kanninah
Puki Mah,
Madar Chod

are all fine in Qld. Come down to Sydney, and there is a chance people would recognise them on the streets here. Damned, I only realised I know bad words to all three languages.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno leh.. to me, this is a fantastic country !

I had 8 speeding tickets to date in Mel.. KNN, cameras everwhere.. the worst was kena caught by a snr sergeant on the road - 4 demerits, 1 month suspension & $400 fine :mad:, Bo-chup.. after 4months, I am still driving without paying the fine ! Previously, 5 appeals successful.. hehe, not too bad lah.. i am happy.

In Singapore we generally dont get speeding tickets cause we all know where the cameras are.

8 tickets is worse than I read online. The police really are watching you everywhere in Australia. How very sad for you.

Last edited:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Who's watching me? The law here is relax lah.. I kena caught speeding.. challenged Vic Police to court in view of ambiguity and objected the 1month suspension.. now I continue to drive without paying for fine.. In SG, I probably go to jail & asset frozen till death.. :(

that is to say OZ law is crap, only for show, and the system are all but screw up...that explains why when the whites bash those indians, they still can walk away as free men...
dun u think this country is pathetic?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:
I dunno leh.. to me, this is a fantastic country !

I had 8 speeding tickets to date in Mel.. KNN, cameras everwhere.. the worst was kena caught by a snr sergeant on the road - 4 demerits, 1 month suspension & $400 fine :mad:, Bo-chup.. after 4months, I am still driving without paying the fine ! Previously, 5 appeals successful.. hehe, not too bad lah.. i am happy.

If i'm in SG, the 'HOME' team probably
a) lock me up,
b) freeze my assets..
c) force me to donate my organs
d) up my CPF retention..
e) call me a liar or terrorist !

Ever since they stopped announcing the location of speed camera, I have been using radar detector.
Anyway, speeding tickets go to the wrong address.
There goes the state revenue raising exercise.

See what the coppers are up to.
255520-dtevent-speed-car.gif

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is to say OZ law is crap, only for show, and the system are all but screw up...that explains why when the whites bash those indians, they still can walk away as free men...
dun u think this country is pathetic?

Yes, if you comply with anything imposed on you, then this country is pathetic.. .. The law is fair for all - not just the govt, it is also applies to the citizens..