• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Yong Pung How Dies , 9 Jan 2020 - Aged 93.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those obituaries, tributes and accolades are proof of what a fucked up human being he was.

Not too different from his buddy's death in 2015. :cool:

from all news written about YpH. me think he more a Investment Banker than a lawyer.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo Sg News

IMG_20200112_113658.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone glorify his Name herein He does good things and recalled his good deed and rewarded him with wealth and ascending next to the king...

On days of the king does wicked things if he does not want warn the king, then God will want blood in his hand...

Indeed his name shall hv God blood in HIS hand...

Read Ezekiel 3:17-20

17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

20 “Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling blockbefore them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone glorify his Name herein He does good things and recalled his good deed and rewarded him with wealth and ascending next to the king...

On days of the king does wicked things if he does not want warn the king, then God will want blood in his hand...

Indeed his name shall hv God blood in HIS hand...

Read Ezekiel 3:17-20

17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the people of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

18 When I say to a wicked person, ‘You will surely die,’ and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[a] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

20 “Again, when a righteous person turns from their righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling blockbefore them, they will die. Since you did not warn them, they will die for their sin. The righteous things that person did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the other 3 old fogeys? The indian guy 3rd from right looks like an Indian Winston Choo

The one Standing ? no show face clearly ...:thumbsdown:

maybe , another one on the way Up.

Albert Hong , dod 84 - on yph right
Nathan , dod 92 - on his left.