• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG fever, PAP tries to farm patriotism thru sports after 50 years ? Must read

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you feel the YOG fever in the air?
Many people say PAP tries to farm patriotism through sports woh! Sports can ? After 50 years?

I tot patriotism is earned and not farmed !
A good and sincere Govt donch need to do rubbish things right, patriotism naturally grow inside the people !

Feel your heartbeat, which PAP minister (young and old) tok for the local people and do things for the people ? You realise, everytime they open their mouth, they only hurt the people and protect their system.
Wayang baboons donch deserve loyalty and everything , except a fairy-tale economy !

50 years later, what culture ? Choose Baba better? Water festival ok?

Think again, if sinkapore is not made of straw, why you hear people threatening this and that, and refuse to go away even at the dying age ----bad signs right !

No wonder college girls and boys are lost in the neverland. Now they know there is no such person call PeterPan only got baboons !

Look at them, the so-free millionaires are fetishing over the ping -pong medal, very excited about YOG, NDP.........but when come to speak up against bad policy, they protect it instead dun know for who ......shake head......it is the voters that should be severely punished by the divine...if lightning donch strike the PAP baboons, hopefully more and more and more FTs come to replace the locals the faster the better. Cause and effect is real, the PAP voters will receive Karma soon.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry the YOG is a flop unless you are referring to school kids being forced to attend.

Last week i was buying a shirt at Crocodile. The official apparel manufacturer is Crocodile and in the store, they carried a wide range of YOG apparel. Out of curiosity i asked the store manager how they are selling. He sheepishly told me "not so good, maybe the games still far away" :rolleyes:

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two things this government had never supported for the past decades...........the arts and the sports.

Many of our talented sportsman and women, artistes and musicians have gone from these shores as they cannot make a living here. What happened to Wong Peng Soon? Tan Howe Liang? Patricia Chan? Fandi Ahmed? Lee Pan Hon? Lots more........their talents could have been harnessed for the country. They can run sports schools, arts schools etc. They are not honoured here, the PAP prefers to honour their own kind. Why are these true sons of our soil not given the opportunity to have their names on walk of fame, get invited to open public buildings instead of some unknown GRC back door MPs???? Why? Why? Why?

Why do we need PRC teams to represent us in ping pong and other sports? The reason is obvious. The government had neglected and not nurtured its own citizens in these field. They are trying to do so now.......but it is five decades too late and an uphill climb to catch up even with our Asean neighbours.

If you have a passion for these take my point and migrate elsewhere to pursue them. This country doesn't deserve you.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The beats of patriotism will come after alternative parties win the election. Otherwise how to garner Singapore spirit when PAP has long betrayed our citizenship and cast doubt on our national pledge as simple aspirations. If Singapore is not even a nation or a country quoted by our ministers, YOG has no reason to celebrate.

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOG? Nobody I know gives a damn about it. The only ones getting hyped up over it are the organizers and their cronies, and perhaps school children who get to skip a lesson or two.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOG? Nobody I know gives a damn about it. The only ones getting hyped up over it are the organizers and their cronies, and perhaps school children who get to skip a lesson or two.

wahlaneh...
skipping school is fun for kids but kana tekan in sports not so fun liao lor.