• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yingluck Shinawatra in her youth

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how low quality UGLY girl GENES never DIE OUT?

If nobody wants them, they won't get to pass down their UGLY FACE genes to the next generation and eventually NO UGLY female should exist and thus become extinct.

Unless they cheat by going for plastic surgery to get married.

Ugly girls lower their expectations... no playing hard to get, no demands of high maintenance, no holding out for that fated Prince Charming, just lelong the CB to any guy.

In economic terms, the barriers to entry of her market are low. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugly girls lower their expectations... no playing hard to get, no demands of high maintenance, no holding out for that fated Prince Charming, just lelong the CB to any guy.
buddy, not really leh. there are ugly girls have high expectations. Their self confidence tells them they are not ugly.:biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

If nobody wants them, they won't get to pass down their UGLY FACE genes to the next generation and eventually NO UGLY female should exist and thus become extinct.

You forget that ugly men also get to pass on their genes to ugly daughters. In the worst case, ugly man + ugly woman = LWL.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's prettier?

Attachments

• 2012-12-21T081509Z_244816823_GM1E8CL191801_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-SOUTHEASTASIA.jpg
    2012-12-21T081509Z_244816823_GM1E8CL191801_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-SOUTHEASTASIA.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 1,740
Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also willing to entice guys with promotional extras..access to alternative entry point (asshole)..complimentary blowjobs and roleplay and cosplay

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not to mention the fact that some men will fuck anything regardless if they look hot or not. Some straight men probably will stick their shit into any hole you guys should watch the movie whores glory and see the bangala portion where this barber is greatful for the brothel if not men would be raping animals as he stated. Lets also not forget that some men like to fuck fat or ugly females that's why old expired sinkie women and dark skinned Filippino or thai women can marry rich younger Ang moh. I think the only society where females are at the total losing end are in the extremist Islamic societies