• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another old fart has been accused by Mayfair delulu for whistling at her

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc Now is 8.30 am (25 August 24) and a few minutes ago again someone whistled at me when I was walking to hawker centre. A despicable person that attacked from behind or hiding along the shop corridor or from nearby market stalls. I am too tired to deal with criminal bullies everywhere everyday. One thing is for sure criminals are smearing me doing defamation crimes to me from forum to using direct messages on their phone and the evil despicable criminals originated from Malaysia.

Update 9.52 am as I left hawker center and went towards ntuc immediately I got sexually harassed by this man that saw me and whistled. Look at his whistling mouth for proof. It’s impossible that everyday everywhere I go I get whistled at. Is this not sexual abuse? Are men allowed to gang up to smear woman and whistle? Police should check their phone history to uncover the evil against me. Am I supposed to endanger myself and confront every man only for them to act innocent when mathematically it’s impossible all these men whistled at me without any provocation and without any improper dressing by me if there is no evil conspiracy against me.

Update 1.21 pm I am trying to sleep for the last one hour but the China woman has been making many knocks. All these evil people ganged up to bully one should be ashamed of themselves. And it’s eerily the same harassment everywhere I moved - knocks and whistles - by the Malaysian criminal that will stalk me and smear me to all these barbarians in the neighbourhood to use the same evil dirty tricks to abuse me.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1724828275049.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
One fine day @ginfreely will be pinned down and have her cheebye oar until bleed, pluck out all her cheebye mor and fist fuck her.

Invite all the indians within 10km to fuck her lao cheebye.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update 9.52 am as I left hawker center and went towards ntuc...

It is without a shadow of a doubt that she buys her groceries and food from Yuhua market and hawker centre and the NTUC Fairprice at Blk 345 Jurong East St 31.

That means that to get there from her Mayfair condo, she has to cross the road at one of the two pedestrian crossings along Jurong East Ave 1, either the one just north of Parc Oasis, or the one in front of Blk 316 and leads directly to the hawker centre.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is without a shadow of a doubt that she buys her groceries and food from Yuhua market and hawker centre and the NTUC Fairprice at Blk 345 Jurong East St 31.

That means that to get there from her Mayfair condo, she has to cross the road at one of the two pedestrian crossings along Jurong East Ave 1, either the one just north of Parc Oasis, or the one in front of Blk 316 and leads directly to the hawker centre.
Does it mean if I go there ambush, can take a photo and video of the old slut and post on sammyboy?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the slut be out without her bra?
I will grip her nipple hard and twist until she moan like a whore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every man who looks at her has a visible pissed off look. And who can blame them?!

Being accused of whistling at some old ugly retired accountant?

1724858912485.jpeg