• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another angmo assault locals, Dieter from Denmark!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pussy moves by the singos.....standard MO now.....take a foto, complain on social media....stir up a crowd to back u.....post someone's place of work, complain to employer to sack them.

Real pussy move.

Ah screw ah you also sinko right? The way you act machiam like you not a sinko and talk bad about others.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pussy moves by the singos.....standard MO now.....take a foto, complain on social media....stir up a crowd to back u.....post someone's place of work, complain to employer to sack them.

Real pussy move.

That is actually quite an effective move. By not even returning a fist, they can drag the assailant down from the pedestal right into the shithole. Assailant angmo end up with heavily bruised ego and have to pack their bags and scoot off back to their own shit country without the high life and SPG they get to enjoy here in sg.
Must be quite a rude shock to them I must say :biggrin:

And oh, next time if an angmo attacks ur sorry ass, please get into a fist fight with him and make damn sure U give him a good KO. U better practice what U preach hor!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah screw ah you also sinko right? The way you act machiam like you not a sinko and talk bad about others.

I am a Singaporean who's had a bit of global exposure. I did not go to nanchiao primary alone, like a lot of blinkered assholes here seem to have done. I never get into arguments or fights at bars. At first the social media thing seemed quaint....but now it's the norm.....ver pussy and cowardly.

I would rather someone tracked the guy down and took him outside for a word. Let's be honorable singos.....not pussies.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am a Singaporean who's had a bit of global exposure. I did not go to nanchiao primary alone, like a lot of blinkered assholes here seem to have done. I never get into arguments or fights at bars. At first the social media thing seemed quaint....but now it's the norm.....ver pussy and cowardly.

I would rather someone tracked the guy down and took him outside for a word. Let's be honorable singos.....not pussies.

then why u still posting and under several fake ID s as well? just coz govt give u FOOking face and reptend they dont know who u are

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't it be funny if dieter didn't have a Facebook account or online presence? What will our little pussies do? Turn Wendy loose on him?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wouldn't it be funny if dieter didn't have a Facebook account or online presence? What will our little pussies do? Turn Wendy loose on him?

no turn me loose on u becuase ypu dying to fist me mah, your smelly FOOking durian cunt

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I read wrongly? Three fucking sinkies cannot even beat up one chow ang moh?

usual one sided sinkie bitch "my version is right" story. from photo is it obviously that sinkie guy tried to punch the ang moh but was stopped by him. If 3 useless sinkies cannot handle a normal size old ang moh, i worry for singapore future and all reservists when called up for action. Damn Useless sinkies. 3 hopeless sinkies cannot even handle even1 old ang moh???? they deserved to be whacked! BTW I am chinese

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
usual one sided sinkie bitch "my version is right" story. from photo is it obviously that sinkie guy tried to punch the ang moh but was stopped by him. If 3 useless sinkies cannot handle a normal size old ang moh, i worry for singapore future and all reservists when called up for action. Damn Useless sinkies. 3 hopeless sinkies cannot even handle even1 old ang moh???? they deserved to be whacked! BTW I am chinese

That's why I say when SAF calls you up to go to camp in the event of a conflict, you better run to the airport.

RWSSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANG MO TUA KI...Lol

i.png

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If dieter had picked up a scrap with 3 Thais in bkk, there wld be no social media pussy complaining.....dieter would be spread thin on the pavement like Nutella.