• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yandao Old Fart dies

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was stunningly handsome
images

Can fight with @sbfuncle :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more specific, I was compared to John lenon by office milf and John lone by another milf on the same occasion based on the rounded frame and overall features when I turned up for a new job. I personally felt myself more towards John lone though 80%. Not only at work but in school campus I was compared with John lone when the last emperor was on screen. Hence is not only by 1 person but by different people who doesn't know each other and many years apart. :biggrin: However I'm now still with rounded frame but a karchng bin version of John lone :frown: sad like a John tan avatar
IMG_20240818_173607.jpg

IMG_20240818_173552.jpg

Last edited: