• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y'all encounter b4 those india people always like to ring bicycle bell while u walking on pavement

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i get very irritated by their stinky behaviour like they got right of way and we must give way to them. sometimes I already walking on side of pavement they still ring bell for fuck. cheebye to these pap india indians. limpei will one day kick their bicycle as they pass me if they ring bell

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i get very irritated by their stinky behaviour like they got right of way and we must give way to them. sometimes I already walking on side of pavement they still ring bell for fuck. cheebye to these pap india indians. limpei will one day kick their bicycle as they pass me if they ring bell
Don't wait for one day. Do it today ! And post the videos. :rolleyes:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are good heart... Tell u they are behind u

Try those Grab Delivery, they just zoom past u, dun even care at all... U injuries your own fault

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be like that... Most Indian are quite inclusive people, except we cannot accept their BO+Perfume readily