• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y did God create satan???

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i tell you a story that someone in the past managed to turn lead into gold, water into petrol, and used one can of spam to feed 1 million people, WILL YOU BELIEVE?

when David copperfield made statue of liberty disappeared, flew over the grand canyon and walked thru' the great wall of China, did you ever doubt that he has magical power, or is it some visual trickery?

likewise, when you read the bible or any other holy scriptures that tell you of gods shooting thunderbolt from ass or fire from mouther, or turning water into wine, or walk on water... please use your skepticism and question these strange stories.

likewise when chinese dont believe Tua Pek Kong and start to believe Jesus, they themselves are "atheist" toward the chinese gods too.

THINK ABOUT THIS!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i tell you a story that someone in the past managed to turn lead into gold, water into petrol, and used one can of spam to feed 1 million people, WILL YOU BELIEVE?
Were there multiple witnesses?
Since I wasn't there, i can't prove one way or another.

when David copperfield made statue of liberty disappeared, flew over the grand canyon and walked thru' the great wall of China, did you ever doubt that he has magical power, or is it some visual trickery?
I know how its done bro.

likewise, when you read the bible or any other holy scriptures that tell you of gods shooting thunderbolt from ass or fire from mouther, or turning water into wine, or walk on water... please use your skepticism and question these strange stories.
when did the Bible ever say that bro? Have you read the Bible?
Do you have anything against Christianity? What is your religion sir?
likewise when chinese dont believe Tua Pek Kong and start to believe Jesus, they themselves are "atheist" toward the chinese gods too.

THINK ABOUT THIS!!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Can you produce one name of a Bible character who Satan murdered?"

Answer: There is no biblical documentation or evidence that Satan ever murdered anyone

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no specific reasons would anyone fear Satan :smile:

What is the worst thing that Satan can do to you or me? :smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Document prove of biblical Satan plagarized Babylonian Zoroastrianism

Satan in the 13th book of the Bible. That means that the previous 12 books of the Bible included no character named Satan. The character named Satan is a Biblical late-comer. Up to about 600 BC, the Jewish text had God doing it all - good and EVIL.

In about 586 BC, the Babylonian King, Nebuchadnezzar, capture the Israelites and exposed them to Zoroastrianism - which introduced the Israelites to Satan and Hell. It was mostly Jesus Christ and the Apostle Paul who started Christianity by using - "salvation" from evil Satan and torturous Hell - to fill Christian churches. Considering the introduction of the Satan character by name in the Bible, Satan is accused to have done what the Biblical God had already taken credit for concerning David and the census stories.

Conclusion: God is also Satan.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother/sisters
http://reluctant-messenger.com/rebellion.htm
The Rebellion of Lucifer
Almighty God explains,Almighty God/Allah bless all of you.

Lucifer The Master announced, "We need to go to the Library. As we walk I will explain why Lucifer became jealous and why he hated the Plan of God."

Chester scratched his head as he followed the Master. "I thought God told Lucifer his plan from the beginning. You said Lucifer was commanded to help the souls achieve their full potential."

The Master walked and collected his thoughts. "Lucifer finally perceived the full meaning of what a souls ultimate pontential to be. God's plan is to create millions and billions of God Beings through soul evolution!"

Chester shook his head as if confused. "Why did this upset Lucifer so much?"

The Master paused as if making sure he had Chester's attention, "Lucifer felt betrayed by God. Lucifer thought he would always be the Third Highest in the Infinite Realities. Instead he discovers God is creating God by the Billions and it was Lucifer's Pride to be of the Highest. Lucifer felt he had to maintain his most high status at all cost.

"What cost?" Chester blurted, very interested.
War of Angels
"The cost was a War of Angels of such violence that it ultimately ended the Jewel of Earth's ability to sustain life. Lucifer made war against the throne of God. God commanded Michael to resist Lucifer. Michael and his Angels fought with Lucifer and his Angels. Lucifer tried to overthrow Heaven but was defeated and was forced to return back to earth. Lucifer fell like a bolt of lightening. The Angels that rebelled with Lucifer were hurled back to earth. God had commanded Lucifer to watch over this earth and Lucifer had not yet been relieved of his duty.

Lucifer became enraged at his banishment to the very Earth he had once desired and now had come to hate. To add insult to injury, Lucifer was still under the command of God to help mankind achieve their destiny. This further enraged Lucifer. It was loathsome to him to be commanded to help beings achieve a station higher than he. The Mother Earth contained the very seed of billions of Gods. God seeds that someday would all exist higher and more glorius than he. Gods more powerful than he. Lucifer devised a plan to destroy the Earth's life giving properties. This is how the Earth ultimatly became chaotic and empty of life.
Lucifer destroyed Earth's Ecosystem
Lucifer destroyed this world's ability to support life because he wanted to stop the soul evolution. Lucifer knew that Reincarnations was how God was making it possible for the souls of mankind to have enough opportunities to finally discover their God Consciousness. The Rebellion of Lucifer is also the missing information that ties Evolution and Creation together, as well as the paradox of Reincarnation and the Resurrection. Afterwards, Lucifer's name was changed to Satan which means the enemy that destroys."

Once at the library Chester sat with a Bible and a Concordance in front of him and waited for the rest of the story.

God repairs the Earth
Scriptural Proof of Lucifer's Rebellion
Scientific Evidence of Lucifer's Rebellion
FAQ about Lucifer's Rebellion
Gap Theory and/or The Ruin and Reconstruction Theory of Genesis 1
Lucifer and the Seven Angels

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theological evidence on how Satan comes about:

2 Chronicles 11:15 And he ordained him priests for the high places, and for the DEVILS...

Nowhere in the Torah is the word or name Satan mentioned. The serpent in the Garden of Eden was documented to be a serpent.
The Hebrews / Jews of the Torah had no Heaven, no Hell, no Satan. God did it all.

There was no afterlife - only "dust to dust".

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The New Testament writers then scripted Satan, Demons, Devils, while quoting Old Testament scripture. :smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Devil's Trap

Devils_Trap.jpg

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible contradictions wrt Satan:

Revelation 20:10 And the DEVIL, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulpher where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

vs

Ezekiel 28:18: Therefore I (God) will bring forth a fire from the midst of you (Satan), the fire will devour you and I (God) will bring your (Satan's) ashes upon the Earth.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good-hearted Christian believers who threaten "Eternal-Torment" aren't much interested in Ezekiel 28:18's version because they can't threaten you like they can with Revelation.

Ezekiel 28:18 claims that Satan will perish / turn into ashes from within and those ashes will be upon the Earth.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Freespeakereth,
If you have faith that Ezekiel 28:18 is true, there is no more reason for you to fear Satan anymore :smile: