• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

XiaXue - Nicole Seah looks like she is long overdue for a good cum

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's an attention seeker who will say and latch onto anything to boost her online traffic ....
This is exactly what she wants, people talking about about her ... Just ignore her.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
ladyboy+1.jpg
lady+boy+4.jpg
lady+boy+5.jpg
ladyboy+2.jpg

Look at this ladyboy!

hi there

1. bro, even the thai ladyboys beat this specimen bra down leh!
2. just some media-hunger thing or what.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
xiaxue-2.jpg

This type of face only her own mother will not find ugly

I pity the unlucky guy who marry her.Really pity him.Why ? HER Whole body is plastic,every part of her body is plastic !Even her CB is plastic !She is a disgrace to women folks in Singapore .

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pro-PAP? I heard from somewhere that her blog is sponsored by a subsidiary of SPH. In other words, her ricebowl is directly tied to the establishment's. Any truth to that?

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pro-PAP? I heard from somewhere that her blog is sponsored by a subsidiary of SPH. In other words, her ricebowl is directly tied to the establishment's. Any truth to that?

google:
xiaxue
nuffnang
cheebyekia chairman ypap toa payoh east

and the truth presents itself

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the midget is pro pap, den dawn yang must be anti pap lor.:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

From Dawn Yang's blog

Hope I find some time to write about the upcoming elections...there's a lot I want to say as I feel very strongly about it. Singapore needs a few more opposition seats in parliament to check and push the PAP; with such credible candidates this year, there is no better time to give them a chance to prove themselves than now.

The mainstream media has clearly been biased in their slate of election news (figures!), I suggest you read Yahoo! News for more objective reporting.

I urge Singaporeans who haven't done so to listen to the opposition's rallies and speeches, it is our duty and responsibility to vote well. The power for change, no matter how small, is in our hands.

xoxo

Source: http://clapbangkiss.xanga.com/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come born black hair but grow up with blonde (Xiaxue) and brown (Nicole) hair? Is it because of ozone depletion?