• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP won't contest in 2 GRCs

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
opposition - come to the west here - bt batok, bt gombak, bt panjang - the three rural hills !

public transport is horrendous, we are denied the benefit of the Circle Line ... we are the last to get anything ... and there are FTs to the left, right, centre ...

this place is only 2nd to Little India if u want to find large numbers of indian national PRs ... i wonder why is tamil the 4th official language when i hear hindi more than tamil ...

we get those SMRT buses which provide poor & slow service, there're hardly any SBS buses ... we can't check the timings of these SMRT buses thru IRIS (unlike for SBS buses) ...

they're building a mall at clementi but thats only after all other areas in s'pore have got theirs ...

boon lay interchange is more messy than woodlands checkpoint ...

bt batok mrt station is at the end of BOTH the east-west line and the north-south line ... as for jurong east interchange at peak hours, one fine day theres going to be a riot there ...

life sucks in the west ! unlike in eastern singapore, the hawker food here is lousy, i'd rather cook at home !

the only good thing here is the nature reserves ie. if u like greenery ... we're afraid anytime PAP will chop down the trees to build private condos ...

i hope to see opposition rallies at bt gombak stadium like the GE before last ... last GE there werent any rally at bt gombak stadium ...