• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Fight Back - NEA Cornered - 3rd June

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the first statement by WP issued on a Saturday, within hours, the NEA issued its statement refuting his claims.

So, why is the NEA so slooooooooooooooooooow in responding to the latest statement by the WP TC?

Malu ah?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for GMS to speak so they don't end up sounding like him?

After the first statement by WP issued on a Saturday, within hours, the NEA issued its statement refuting his claims.

So, why is the NEA so slooooooooooooooooooow in responding to the latest statement by the WP TC?

Malu ah?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st,MND came out to cover up the AIMgate for the PAP TCs.
2nd,NEA came out to sabotage the operations of the WP TCs.
3rd.........

3rd:

(a) Another sabotage and subsequent propaganda exercise to justify, cover up, etc and Sinkies do nothing except KpKb on the Internet;

OR

(b) Sinkies suddenly grow some balls and make the PAPzis pee in their pants by doing this:

[video=youtube;dd51ZEx4urY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd51ZEx4urY[/video]

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time round will NEA make it the TC's responsibility to repair/replace MRT's track cracks that run through Aljunied?

Don't rule out the possibility even though it seems farfetched since NEA like the NTUC, CCC CCMC RC, has proven itself that it is actually part of PAP!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't rule out the possibility even though it seems farfetched since NEA like the NTUC, CCC CCMC RC, has proven itself that it is actually part of PAP!

Just as the Opp got to be "Whiter than white" than the PAP, the government agencies and ministries now got to be "fairer than fair' when dealing with the Opp wards otherwise they will be seen as stooges of the PAP. This is the perception test now.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Role of NEA

We believe it is prudent for our Town Council to deal with NEA as the lead agency, rather than other bodies such as the hawkers’ association and the Citizens’ Consultative Committee under the People’s Association, on the cleaning of markets and hawker centres, to resolve any issues without complicating the matter further. We trust the NEA would not want to see a repetition of such episodes and strongly urge the NEA to play a constructive role in this matter, even though the political party entrusted with running AHPETC is not related to the government. The AHPETC is committed to fulfilling all its obligations. We hope the NEA will adopt a solution-focused approach to the matter. AHPETC looks forward to the meeting with NEA on 6 June 2013.

PAP backed organization in cahoots with one another..

Now defamation suits against Opposition figures in courts is out of fashion for the time being..

Latest trend by the PAP scums is to make up stories and discredit an Opposition run Town Council..

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP backed organization in cahoots with one another..

Now defamation suits against Opposition figures in courts is out of fashion for the time being..

Latest trend by the PAP scums is to make up stories and discredit an Opposition run Town Council..

NEA better gets its act together and work with the relevant parties to resolve the problem. I wonder if NEA is working with WP on other issues like the dengue problem. If they are "PAP centric" and not work with WP, then I understand now why our dengue problem are now at epidemic level!!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look foward to the CEO of NEA to respond to this. Or if he chickens out, the Minister should respond.

Does the NEA doubt that PAP wards are not properly cleaned? Why the focus on opposition-run wards? Is the NEA working for the people or for the PAP? If it is the latter, it should get its funding from the PAP.

Another once in 50 years phenomena where NEA personnel acquire mass amnesia & forgotten the existence of AHPETC & such phenomena will not happen again in another 50 years time which shall be just next week or maybe next month!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA shameless behavior!
Lets give those lazy fucktards something to do....civil disobedience let litter the whole fucking sinkieland!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA better gets its act together and work with the relevant parties to resolve the problem. I wonder if NEA is working with WP on other issues like the dengue problem. If they are "PAP centric" and not work with WP, then I understand now why our dengue problem are now at epidemic level!!

I'm not trying to be heartless but I hope there will be more dengue fever among the 60% and in all PAP wards..

I believed Tampines is one of the worst affected areas..

Mabok Tan's ward kena alot of dengue cases.. Most of these blocks are well known to be long time Mabok Tan's loyalists.. Good for them..

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very weird leh.. I read the chn newspaper, Shin Ming daily.. and it says that the bedok north 2 hawker centres' hawkers are seeking compensation for change of cleaning dates... no mention of wrong info from ST wor.

So.. these hawkers seriously supporters of pappies? or just taking opportunity to "whack" WP for "supposed" loss of income during the close of place to clean ah?

5 days close.. they ask for SGD300 per day wor! Hor tan ah!! No nid work.. no use of ingredients, lighting gas and water.. and can get SGD 300 wor!! Sibei hor Tan ah!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawkers here in Singapore are greedy bastards...food isn't so good, yet charge alot.

Go to Malaysia and you get the best hawkers with the best food.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very weird leh.. I read the chn newspaper, Shin Ming daily.. and it says that the bedok north 2 hawker centres' hawkers are seeking compensation for change of cleaning dates... no mention of wrong info from ST wor.

So.. these hawkers seriously supporters of pappies? or just taking opportunity to "whack" WP for "supposed" loss of income during the close of place to clean ah?

5 days close.. they ask for SGD300 per day wor! Hor tan ah!! No nid work.. no use of ingredients, lighting gas and water.. and can get SGD 300 wor!! Sibei hor Tan ah!!

They deserve the PAP then! WP should pay them the compensation on condition that they leave and not operate in the opposition ward again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA changed channel ...now that it has to shut up on the lies it made ...it is ordering WP TC to clean the Bedok Hawker Centre.

If a semi-government agency can dictate how the TC runs its ward, why bother with TC? It is time to shame the NEA in Parliament! The big bully must be exposed.

NEA says Aljunied town council should not postpone hawker centre cleaning

SINGAPORE - "The hawker centre at Block 511 Bedok North Street 3 is due for major spring cleaning (including the high areas) on 24 June 2013, and this cannot be postponed," the agency said in a statement on Tuesday