• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow, Sister Claire whacked this Hokkien Mee stall jialat jialat.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She tok cock la. Chia Keng I eat before, its one of best Hokkien mee stall! I always buy big $8 portion! I like the wet style hokkien mee!

Whenever i in Singapore, always must eat at Chia Ke

She tok cock la. Chia Keng I eat before, its one of best Hokkien mee stall! I always buy big $8 portion! I like the wet style hokkien mee!

Whenever i in Singapore, always must eat at Chia Keng
Maybe the standard lately dropped? U may never know. @such a rating of 3.2/10, something must be really not right..

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why donch she just tell all these to the hokien mee seller straight into his face at his stall instead ????

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whenever i in Singapore, always must eat at Chia Keng
i prefer the drier pre menopausal milf type of fuckin mee. more friction less slippery slurp. beo crescent at puki(t) merah. this one very wok hei.
IMG_0913.jpeg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fatty hk mee seller used to from amk 631. Lousy taste and poor attitude. His sons took over now at serangoon garden.
Both taste and attitude becomes worse.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why donch she just tell all these to the hokien mee seller straight into his face at his stall instead ????
I don't think the hawker can understand her cheem engrish lah. He probably thought she was praising him.... :laugh:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Inglerleesh used on that website is very bombastic, flowery, and full of adjectives.
Dot also give her 3.2 out of 10 for Ingerleesh.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A plate of mee only and why did she put up so many negative words ? Pls la
Life will be more beautiful if we don’t focus so much on the bad things and learn to appreciate

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beo Crescent’s Nanyang Hokkien Mee is fried by some Vietnamese lady I heard.
She was a coffee-shop assistant there before taking over the wok. What bothers me is that the portion is not consistent. Sometimes the $5 version comes with a very big portion, sometimes it's like $3.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was a coffee-shop assistant there before taking over the wok. What bothers me is that the portion is not consistent. Sometimes the $5 version comes with a very big portion, sometimes it's like $3.
depends on size of cock vietbu sees the night before.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another CKT hawker incurring the caustic assessment from sister Claire. She is on a rampage rummaging the street food paradise. Sinkie hawkers beware!

ckt.jpg

Last edited: