• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow. Another great investment by PAP with Sinkies' money. Buy high sell low.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20240705_110459_WhatsApp.jpg

jymifalcon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get where you're coming from. I've had my own experiences with the CSGO skins market. Last year, I decided to get into it, and honestly, it was a bit of a rollercoaster. I bought some skins when the market was low and sold them at a decent price when things picked up. It’s like a mini-adventure—sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. But the thrill of seeing those trades pay off? Totally worth it. It’s a unique way to mix things up and have a bit of fun with investments. Anyway, hope everyone’s finds are more hits than misses!

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gomen should focus on collecting taxes. Its a monopoly. No rivals or competition. Good business.
If collect too much, reduce taxes. If too little, increase taxes.
No need to create GiC or Temasek.
Only reason why GIC or temasek are created is to reward their lobbyist and friends. Give them lucrative jobs and contracts.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Temasek spent billions on US tech stocks before July sell-off​

song boh?

all these motherfuckers pap big shots probably bought and try to use reserves to push it up. now humpalang up lorry

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie need to contribute to the Ukraine and israeli war effort.
More payments need to be given soon.
Vassal states must pay tributes to their masters.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies have very pathetic short-term memory, they need to be reminded. :cool:

TODAY20: Public funds — be safe, not sorry (Nov 6, 2008)​

November 18, 2020
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/today20-public-funds-be-safe-not-sorry-nov-6-2008

In September 2008, the financial world was rocked by the collapse of global investment bank Lehman Brothers during the subprime mortgage crisis in the United States
On Oct 28, 2008, it was revealed that “a couple of percentage” out of the People’s Action Party (PAP) town councils’ total investment portfolio was spent on failed Lehman Brothers products
No further details were released in the following days. Nine days later, TODAY ran this commentary calling for greater transparency and accountability for the public funds that were lost. It also questioned whether town councils should be investing in risky products

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember TooMaSick bought over the Child Care Centre in Ozzieland for 400 million went bust in less than one year after that all quiet! no picture no sound!
Con by Ozzie woman!