• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you fuck this mistress? Looks like beloved Amy Khor

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this laocheebye pays moi $10K, I might finger her till she wet, no more than that. After that wash finger with lots of Dettol.
For $100K, I might get drunk then fuck her wrinkled pussy with lots of KY.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
No 90% also got 80% match right?“The temples are sunken inwards, the zygomatic arches are outwards, the face looks roughly like a diamond, and the facial features are relatively concentrated. Not very tall, with deep eyebrows and eyes, a short and wide nose, and thick lips, these constitute the typical appearance of Cantonese people.”
This Felice Ang is unattractive, unable to speak well and doesn't strike me as an intelligent person. I guess she must be good in bed to land a Sugar Daddy.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does she know how to cook? I appreciate a mature woman who keeps my stomach full and my balls empty.

2020-04-13-16-31-58qFdBGXKe.jpg