• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you fuck this mistress? Looks like beloved Amy Khor

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mistresses have no stress. no. Need to meet family members. No need to clean house. All they need to do is give a good screw. For that the man will reward her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops you Cantonese Hakka dog son of chicken must be disappointed she is another Hakka mistress just like famous Malaysian hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew hahaha. Tian wa Mother is Hakka or sinicised Hakka from Yunlin Taiwan while father is 外省人from jiangsu China Pui!

IMG_2622.jpeg
IMG_2623.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mistresses have no stress. no. Need to meet family members. No need to clean house. All they need to do is give a good screw. For that the man will reward her.
Ya just like your lazy idle cheap and materialistic Cantonese hakka mistress chicken mother gave birth no teach raised bastard bully use my word good to insinuate insult me hokkien virgin as mistress Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops you Cantonese Hakka dog son of chicken must be disappointed she is another Hakka mistress just like famous Malaysian hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew hahaha. Tian wa Mother is Hakka or sinicised Hakka from Yunlin Taiwan while father is 外省人from jiangsu China Pui!

View attachment 205279View attachment 205280
Alamak Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of prostitutes @Timerty@k1976 @whistling @NanoSpeed @syed putra @sbfuncle etc everytime attacked me always get slapped by heaven the cheap sell nude sell cb women that they are mocking end up to be their own kind. Serve them right to be so unkind indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as this sugar baby, also having the best time of her life...

Sure fit the description of common look of Cantonese according to one article hahaha

“The temples are sunken inwards, the zygomatic arches aka cheek bones are expanded outwards, the face looks roughly diamond-shaped, and the facial features are relatively concentrated.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure fit the description of common look of Cantonese according to one article hahaha

“The temples are sunken inwards, the zygomatic arches aka cheek bones are expanded outwards, the face looks roughly diamond-shaped, and the facial features are relatively concentrated.”
IMG_2447.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Auto translation

The temples are sunken inwards, the zygomatic arches are outwards, the face looks roughly like a diamond, and the facial features are relatively concentrated.
Not very tall, with deep eyebrows and eyes, a short and wide nose, and thick lips, these constitute the typical appearance of Cantonese people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No 90% also got 80% match right?

“The temples are sunken inwards, the zygomatic arches are outwards, the face looks roughly like a diamond, and the facial features are relatively concentrated.
Not very tall, with deep eyebrows and eyes, a short and wide nose, and thick lips, these constitute the typical appearance of Cantonese people.”

IMG_2635.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lao kwey bu tonic...good for warding off 'wetness' during rainy days....
Another despicable 小人Cantonese dog son of prostitute that has been attacking hokkien virgin for years using my words and my particulars with your Cantonese pride alamak sugar baby got common look of Cantonese woh. Pui! 野蛮人狗杂种that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death Pui!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
After that can buy condo in JB.
Convert condo to whore house, suck more cocks and repeat.

Mistress have it easy, just use their freehole to buy freehold. No wonder kanna whistle.