• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you allow Gays to be your children's teachers when homosexuality is openly....

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Would you allow Gays to be your children's teachers when homosexuality is openly.

TLLM is an whiny small ball-less asshole who hides behind the screen and post such bo liao posts...

Fuck your mother lao chee bye!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Would you allow Gays to be your children's teachers when homosexuality is openly.

Hahahahahaha! You got to try harder to make me angry leh, asshole...

You are a pathetic small boy nia...

Uncle me can snuff out your life in a matter of minutes if I were to see you on the streets...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

I rather have homo teachers than xtian fundie teacher.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahahahahaha! Small boy talking ehhh!

You are just good in hiding behind your screen posting shit worth things nia!!!

Wahahahaha!

Pathetic!

Later don't go home crying to your Mama, ok say I uncle bully you!

Wait she come and complain to me, I will fuck her old asshole like yours!!!

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah...... accepted it that your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peaches had been suck dried by me.......simple as that .....he he he ....:biggrin:

Sam Leong loves this kind of reference to mothers, little cunt lancheowman Inchwmn!:biggrin: Are you refering to his mother's as well? :confused:After all this is his forum:eek: No respect, no respect:p:p:p

Last edited:

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal

ha ha ha asking moderator to come in and stop me from poking your asshole already har........:biggrin:

It proves you are a little man with a balless cheebye hole and an oversized clitoris! What do they call that har?:biggrin:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal

I rather have homo teachers than xtian fundie teacher.

The homo teachers will rip your anus while the xtian teacher don't. Still wanna stick to your choice?

Communist

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah...... accepted it that your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter's peaches had been suck dried by me.......simple as that .....he he he ....:biggrin:

Sam Leong I pass his compliments to you. Enjoy it!:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

TLLM small boy!

I fuck your whole family plus 18 generation worth of TLLM's ancestors assholes!!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the gay is openly coming after my son how ? If my son from young is being taught that being GAY is OK , then it will be disastrous.

What kind of inclusive society is the OLD AWARE pushing ? When thing is wrong , it wrong. There is no "INCLUSIVE"

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asshole TLLM back for more poking in his shitty hole har?!

Wait till I am done with whole TLLM 18 generations worth of assholes first har?! Then I come to you... In the meantime, sit on this!!! :oIo: :oIo:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

TLLM whole weekend go where sia?!

Go Bangkok find your Ladyboy lovers to poke your notti asshole har?!

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

My kids will not be taking home econs or makeup class. Sorry