• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would He Be So 'Lucky' If He's Not Ang Moh?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Wallet hunt
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>'Bouquets to SMU, NUS, Swissotel and the biggest bouquet of all to Jill. Only in Singapore.' </TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start --><!-- story content : start -->'Bouquets to SMU, NUS, Swissotel and the biggest bouquet of all to Jill. Only in Singapore.'
<!-- story content : start -->MR ROGER BENDALL: 'I am a visiting Australian businessman. On Tuesday, I lost my wallet when alighting from a taxi at Singapore Management University (SMU). The worried people at SMU and the National University of Singapore (NUS) located the taxi driver but the wallet was nowhere to be seen. So, after many lengthy phone calls to Australia to put a hold on my credit cards and with much trepidation, I returned to my hotel. Then came the great surprise. There was a note under my door asking me to go to the front desk where the wallet was returned to me with all the contents intact. Apparently, the wallet had fallen on the road and Jill, a passing motorist, saw it, stopped, picked it up, opened it and noticed my room key from Swissotel Merchant Court. She drove directly to the hotel and delivered my wallet to the duty manager. She telephoned me that evening to make sure all was well. Bouquets all round to all at SMU, NUS, Swissotel and the biggest bouquet of all to Jill. Only in Singapore.'

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would He Be So 'Lucky' If He's Not Ang Moh?

NO! The bitch must have an ulterior motive to deliver his wallet to his hotel and called him up later that evening.

What's not mentioned in the letter was what happened next after they talked on the phone??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NO! The bitch must have an ulterior motive to deliver his wallet to his hotel and called him up later that evening.

What's not mentioned in the letter was what happened next after they talked on the phone??

OK...there are HONEST people in SINgapore...very, very, very few.....I dropped a wallet, before with a thousand dollars in 50 dollar bills, in a taxi. I was prepared to 'cry me a river'...over the money, the cards, and whatever little notes in the wallet, plus my NRIC...when I was about to make a report to the banks, to te police for lost of cards & NRIC...lo!, and behold!....the taxi driver came to my house & returned the wallet...

with every thing intact...amazing!...of course, I gave him $50.

There are honest people...I was thinking, if I found a wallet like that, would I return the contents intact...I will be HONEST about this...I will keep the $1,000, mail in the wallet...

:biggrin: