• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

worst movie u ever seen

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These movies used to be great but since they got WOKE, they became rubbish.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Star_Wars_The_Rise_of_Skywalker_poster.jpg

Ghostbusters (2016 film)
Ghostbusters_2016_film_poster.png

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst movie I've ever seen is now!
Ch 8 showing the plight of all foreigners in Singapore during this Covid period.
Instead of showing our local born plight eg jobless, anxiety, dilema etc, they show all those foreign aliens predicament.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently saw john wick 2....knn he can kill 40 guys with his gun, but the 40 guys carrying machine guns all missed him, pretty ridiculous

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
recently saw john wick 2....knn he can kill 40 guys with his gun, but the 40 guys carrying machine guns all missed him, pretty ridiculous

HAHAHA....

Rambo : Russian helo firing left and right machine guns.
1,000 rounds per min.
Can miss him.
Somemore, he steady poon pee pee.
Never take cover.

Then he aim his arrow.
Wtf one shot, one kill.
Bullseye the pilot centre forehead.

WTF....WHAT FCUKING NONSENSE.!!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money No Enough 2 is easily the worst piece of shit movie made. The first one was funny and touching.... this shit sequel is a sad excuse to peddle via product placements.

1598966620743.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle observed that ALL movies in the world grenades doesn't have any fragments gai KNN i.e so nong they dive away they are saved KNN