• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worrying Sight

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well you could slap me, but thats getting into very dangerous territory
besides, im an old aunty...

..wonder why some women just Love the sLapping part..dont worry Wendy, i shaLL be tender with you, for starters.
:biggrin::eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i don't think they drive anyone to an airplane in changi do they? Also everyone boards the plane via inside the air conditioned walkway.

Suvarnabhumi Airport had been operating at its original designed limits and at times beyond its limits. Now many flights coming in and out are not using the the aero-bridges as they're full. Really sad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suvarnabhumi Airport had been operating at its original designed limits and at times beyond its limits. Now many flights coming in and out are not using the the aero-bridges as they're full. Really sad.

Yup that's right i was responding to her when she was asking whether it was singpoare or bkk and in sg they don't drive you from a bus to walk up the airplane.

Btw i thought only budget flights needed you to take buses and all the shit but i took thai airways and needed to do that too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yup that's right i was responding to her when she was asking whether it was singpoare or bkk and in sg they don't drive you from a bus to walk up the airplane.

Btw i thought only budget flights needed you to take buses and all the shit but i took thai airways and needed to do that too.

Due to capacity issue most aero-bridges are full. I understand that airlines got to pay more to use aero-bridges so priority goes to foreign airlines who pay more and TG becomes "flexible" giving up whenever necessary to other airlines. Not all foreign airlines chose to use aero-bridges and its not due to paying more for example Israel's El Al chosed to park its aircraft far away from terminals due to security reason.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Due to capacity issue most aero-bridges are full. I understand that airlines got to pay more to use aero-bridges so priority goes to foreign airlines who pay more and TG becomes "flexible" giving up whenever necessary to other airlines. Not all foreign airlines chose to use aero-bridges and its not due to paying more for example Israel's El Al chosed to park its aircraft far away from terminals due to security reason.

I supposed thats true, the capacity issue that is.

My fav budget airlines will be flying to Don Muang Air Port from 1st Oct i think.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I supposed thats true, the capacity issue that is.

My fav budget airlines will be flying to Don Muang Air Port from 1st Oct i think.

Suvarnabhumi Airport needs a breather and release some pressure. Don Muang is the answer. I pity those require transfers though who are mostly ang-mohs.

I have to say that the current government had improved the speed and service of the Suvarnabhumi Airport in the past one year. Queue for security checks and immigration had improved significantly with the reorganization of the system and location of these two stops.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suvarnabhumi Airport needs a breather and release some pressure. Don Muang is the answer. I pity those require transfers though who are mostly ang-mohs.

I have to say that the current government had improved the speed and service of the Suvarnabhumi Airport in the past one year. Queue for security checks and immigration had improved significantly with the reorganization of the system and location of these two stops.

I know!! Moving pre immigration screen up to the 2nd floor is a smart move.

But how's the transfer like from Don Muang to city center? Seems like it'll be taxi only for my next trip.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know!! Moving pre immigration screen up to the 2nd floor is a smart move.

But how's the transfer like from Don Muang to city center? Seems like it'll be taxi only for my next trip.

Not sure buddy. If I have info I will let you know. Maybe after Oct when things are clearer.

I heard that air asia will be moving to don muang.

I understand they are reluctant but somewhat not much of a choice la.

Bonsai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys. Was driven to the tarmac to board the plane TG433. Saw a bunch of jokers changing the front tyre of the aircraft later two of them struggling with a giant torque wrench to remove a centre bolt. Not a comforting sight just before taking off. It's TG433 hope u guys don't hear anything in the news later.

Bye.

During flight, engineer going through massive wires at end compartment with torch light. When the task involves a whole three quarter hours it makes you wonder what’s really wrong with the plane. I had that experience on a Tupolev (Russian plane with Russian engineers) flying from Beijing to Urumqi way back 1994. Those days, China airlines had many Russian planes.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you must be worrying for the whole flight. Glad you are safe! I tot this airport was built only 5-6 yrs ago? Now already full capacity liao. Then the old one, is it use for only domestic flight?

As for the service, last time i was in bkk, i tot the service could be faster. Maybe I suay and queue behind a few bangala. The custom officer was questioning them for quite some time.