• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World most expensive Leader has no solution.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that the PAP is still in power does not mean the 66% supported the PAP salaries.

The 66% got other reasons for voting PAP didn't want to form their own political party, didn't get a chance to vote, were frightened for their jobs, wanted that upgrade, playing it safe, ...

If all Sporeans who are eligible to vote, can vote, no walkovers, etc...

I believe the final results will not be 66.6%...

It will be in the area of 55-59%...

The Election Department have been shifting the boundaries here and there, in a fashion that favours the PAPs...

So be it, let's see how the next GE results are...

Let's us all who hate PAPs see them defeated at their own game!

God help Singapore!!!

Amen!!!

:biggrin:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Royston, I am not a Christian.
But I also say, God help Singapore, Amen!
Let this bloodsucking fascist party in power suck our blood forever? Please, toolong, no!