• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the replays and reviews, David Luiz and Marcello are the culprits, they not even trying to defend, hahahaha

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7 early 8 early I oredi laid a huge bet on Germany when I learned that Neymar was out.

But then today the Brazil odds plunged and until Germany scored the first goal, I was damn nervous.

Must say it's hard-earned winning!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
7 early 8 early I oredi laid a huge bet on Germany when I learned that Neymar was out.

But then today the Brazil odds plunged and until Germany scored the first goal, I was damn nervous.

Indeed you did. I remember your post was the first thing I read last Saturday morning when I logged on. But I neber belief you, I still thought Brazil sure win because home ground.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody lose! Bookie wins!! LOL!

The Brazilian team and the FA win biggest.
Few million USD each at least.....
Disgraceful brazilians.....now you know why their fucked up cuntry is so corrupt.
Haha now to see the gong cheebye fans cry like father mother die....whole nation mourns haha.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andy's father is one match from a windfall!

NCPG-banner.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me got 10k on Germany !!!!!!! A treat for all in SPF ...only those who stay on to watch how much the Germans are going to slaughter the brazilians ( too much sex ). Germans strictly nO Sex! That is the reason ther are so hungry for tHE HOLE !!!!!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will there be rioting on the streets in Brazil?
A total embarrassment and humiliation for the nation.

There will be a COI conducted by the Brazilian Parliament and all players including the coach will be called to testify before the congress.

Similar to after the 1998 match when they lost 3-0 to france in the finals because Ronaldo had seizures two hours earlier but was still fielded in the game. I remember that match like yesterday, it was as if the unthinkable had happened.

The media will be gossiping and there will recriminations very soon. I suspect someone has just lost his career. That someone should think about political asylum too.