• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonight a few hours earlier, I was going to put quite a sum of money on Brazil.

Something told me, someone in my head told me, OTC don't bet so much, no need to gamble so big. Just put a small amount, if you lose, at least you won't feel the pain of losing. Just play for fun, its only a game; if you play so much money, you won't feel fun anymore.

So later I change my mind.

The voice in my mind, who told me not to bet big, THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight a few hours earlier, I was going to put quite a sum of money on Brazil.

Something told me, someone in my head told me, OTC don't bet so much, no need to gamble so big. Just put a small amount, if you lose, at least you won't feel the pain of losing. Just play for fun, its only a game; if you play so much money, you won't feel fun anymore.

So later I change my mind.

The voice in my mind, who told me not to bet big, THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Actually its me, no need to thank me, you are welcome, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye, Brazils got 3 Alfros!!!! No wonder lose!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

They have lost their wings. Can't find their own balls. This is the biggest disaster for Brazilian soccer! Scholaris better step down and gracefully resign.

Only a miracle can save Brazil now. A MIRACLE!!!!!! Brazil to put in 5 goals???? Absolutely impossible!!!!